Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner Diva and WWE

Originally posted by kostaP

You know I really got to join a gym....hmmm hittin the bean sounds like fun!!!!

and you know those PR mouthwash's are always fun to deliver!!!

Sandman - It was a chocke hold. A terrible one but one non the less. That dude straight up wanted to hurt Kosta - It was violent and deliberate - make no mistake about it. I have never seen a bouncer snap so quickly. Loose cannon:blown:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nootsy

Sandman - It was a chocke hold. A terrible one but one non the less. That dude straight up wanted to hurt Kosta - It was violent and deliberate - make no mistake about it. I have never seen a bouncer snap so quickly. Loose cannon:blown:

He was a real tough guy...he choked a guy that had been drinkin all night....I hope he feels tough...Hey ant when he went back inside...you think he was like "I showed him who's boss"....Fuckin tool....I was on bottle #7 for the night.:laugh: :laugh:

Thats the most Absurd thing since KostaP held a 9-5 job....

Originally posted by kostaP

He was a real tough guy...he choked a guy that had been drinkin all night....I hope he feels tough...Hey ant when he went back inside...you think he was like "I showed him who's boss"....Fuckin tool....I was on bottle #7 for the night.:laugh: :laugh:

Kosta he showed you bro - 91111. 6 cops 3 bounty hunters and 4 bouncers and Kosta - If it wasnt so pathetic it would be funny

Kosta he showed you bro - 91111. 6 cops 3 bounty hunters and 4 bouncers and Kosta - If it wasnt so pathetic it would be funny

They were afraid for there lives.:rolleyes: they needed back up because Im such a massive powerhouse meathead guido.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Wait, Noosty still has your phone, Kosta????

So when i decided AGAINST screaming into the 2way last night @ 5am, i really should have????

You should have done it.....matter of fact do it now....yell some obscenitites into the phone and start cursing like a ghetto queen.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Wait, Noosty still has your phone, Kosta????

So when i decided AGAINST screaming into the 2way last night @ 5am, i really should have????

CECE I dont mind that stuff _ I would have thought it was funny. I charged Kostas phone for him. I hate when my shit comes back dead - its like borrowing a car and not putting gas in it. unfortunatly today I turned it off - Kosta call my cell maybe I will 2 way cece with some obscenities

CECE I dont mind that stuff _ I would have thought it was funny. I charged Kostas phone for him. I hate when my shit comes back dead - its like borrowing a car and not putting gas in it. unfortunatly today I turned it off - Kosta call my cell maybe I will 2 way cece with some obscenities

you are such a nice friend.............

good thing my 2way is usually on silent :D