Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, what technique do you use...

nomembername

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by thrillfire

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i agree with you that there are girls out there who think they are the best just because noone ever told them differently.

I didn't say that I had never gotten any complaints about my technique down there, but the lack thereof.

Matter of fact, I was talking about it to one of my "friends" the other day and mentioned that he usually doesn't stick around when the girl doesn't go down. He said that he didn't even miss it with me, because the rest was so good.

I'm gonna ask another person for a reference....i'll let you guys know. *lol*

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ok. I was just informed of the following:

"I think all your techniques are top notch."

That just made my day. :D I adore this guy.....no wonder I have had a crush on him for a year and a half.

Originally posted by linabina

to continue...lol...

i know im good b/c i completely enjoy doing it.. ur usually better at something when u enjoy it... i know where/how to lick touch and rub.. i know how to mix up fast slow hard soft... there are techniques that a lot of girls are clueless of ... they think as long as their mouths are around it thats all that matters... nuh uh ladies.. read up lol

;)

it also says a lot when ur man hasnt cum from a blowjob EVER... in 23 years... and u give him his first oral orgasm... :clap2:

i must say its a feat to say the least. :D

Wow, thanks Jenna...err...Tiffany Towers ... I mean Lina :tongue:;)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I didn't say that I had never gotten any complaints about my technique down there, but the lack thereof.

Matter of fact, I was talking about it to one of my "friends" the other day and mentioned that he usually doesn't stick around when the girl doesn't go down. He said that he didn't even miss it with me, because the rest was so good.

I'm gonna ask another person for a reference....i'll let you guys know. *lol*

1.) I think it was Sexxybabyd (not you) who said how great she is at giving head :D

2.) If this "friend" of yours really said that, he is either mad gay or lying (because what man doesn't want to get his dicked sucked and have his girl swallow his shit)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I am like ANTI BLOWJOB!

I have only done it to guys I was dating never random hookups. I just find it gross.....but on the other hand I love to be eaten out.

A little fucked up thing I did recently....

Guy I was seeing for a few weeks came over and we were messing around and he ended up going down on me for an hour. After that I ended up telling him he had to leave because I had work early and it was already 1.

He didn't get his dick GRABBED :laugh2:

I felt bad but he ended up being a jerk off anyway so I'm glad I didn't do anything to him, but I got what I wanted :D

thats so fucked up

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nomembername

2.) If this "friend" of yours really said that, he is either mad gay or lying (because what man doesn't want to get his dicked sucked and have his girl swallow his shit)

So you tell me if you REALLY need to get your dick sucked when you are being fucked good enough to make your eyes roll back in your head, your girl is dripping wet, she rides you hard and slow and you feel that little soft spot way deep inside her......or maybe whn you have her on her knees, with a perfect ass against you, while you pull her hair with one hand, and your other grabs her hip, making her arch her back.......

My friend, there are other ways..... ;)

So you tell me if you REALLY need to get your dick sucked when you are being fucked good enough to make your eyes roll back in your head, your girl is dripping wet, she rides you hard and slow and you feel that little soft spot way deep inside her......or maybe whn you have her on her knees, with a perfect ass against you, while you pull her hair with one hand, and your other grabs her hip, making her arch her back.......

All that shit is great...but you're not a guy and trust me he missed not getting his dick sucked...ALOT!

Think about it. What about road head or whipping that shit out in the movies or just out of nowhere when you're watching t.v., you whip his cock out and start sucking that shit till he shoots his big, fat load right down your throat...

do you need me to continue?

Guest gabo

All that shit is great...but you're not a guy and trust me he missed not getting his dick sucked...ALOT!

Think about it. What about road head or whipping that shit out in the movies or just out of nowhere when you're watching t.v., you whip his cock out and start sucking that shit till he shoots his big, fat load right down your throat...

ahh I miss that so much. I need a blowjob!!

you would throw away good ass because you didnt have your dick sucked?

would you rather have your dick sucked than have sex??

Originally posted by majinbuu

you would throw away good ass because you didnt have your dick sucked?

would you rather have your dick sucked than have sex??

what the fuck are you talking about??? All I am saying is that no matter how good she was giving it to him in bed...I'm sure he would not have minded her sucking on his cock every now and again. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'd be able to be with a girl for a long time if she absolutely never would suck my dick cause like I said before you need some good head every now and again if not everyday :eek:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1979949

would u give up gettin eaten for sex? ud miss it too....

wtf is the big deal people i dont understand... guys love blowjobs... why would u deny something that he loves?

whatever i guess me and my bf are fortunate cuz i like to do it..

Originally posted by linabina

would u give up gettin eaten for sex? ud miss it too....

wtf is the big deal people i dont understand... guys love blowjobs... why would u deny something that he loves?

whatever i guess me and my bf are fortunate cuz i like to do it..

SOOO UHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEY ..... HOW U DUIN :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I am like ANTI BLOWJOB!

I have only done it to guys I was dating never random hookups. I just find it gross.....but on the other hand I love to be eaten out.

A little fucked up thing I did recently....

Guy I was seeing for a few weeks came over and we were messing around and he ended up going down on me for an hour. After that I ended up telling him he had to leave because I had work early and it was already 1.

He didn't get his dick GRABBED :laugh2:

I felt bad but he ended up being a jerk off anyway so I'm glad I didn't do anything to him, but I got what I wanted :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's wrong!!!!!

If I recieve then I like to return the favor when the opportunity arises...But I prefer to recieve the action 1st.....But if I'm not comfortable enough & I have no intensions of going down I WILL NOT let the guy do it to me...

i know some girls that feel it's degrading. I guess the position the girl must be in (on her knees), the guys hand directing her head and pushing it in and out, and letting it spew all in her.

I dunno.. I haven't had it, but i don't care cuz when the sex is great, i feel bj's aren't that cracked up to be ( so say my friends to. ... like, it's ok for a lil while, but then it gets old, and its nothing special) :half:

Originally posted by oldtimer

question for the girls.... do you get turned off when a guy goes down on you too soon in a relationship???

only if im not ready to go that far and he's real pushy would i be turned off... but umm... under certain circumstances lol HELL NO!

for me it takes some time of dating and becoming more comfortable with the person for the oral.

But its the same thing as with pussy smelling bad and looking bad, if his dick is small/tinny and looks/smells bad than no way am i going to go down there and i don't think there will be much future to the relationship. it might sound shallow

i don't mind giving oral to my bf, the only time i do mind is when i haven't been pleased in a while.

i dunno, i have never seen a guy try to avoid eating pussy. they are usually trying to get down there, not trying to avoid it. i think as a general rule, if you wouldnt suck it then you shouldnt fuck it either lol. i never give a guy head unless we are in a relationship b/c it turns me on to please a person i have feelings for, when it is someone i am just hooking up with, i see no point. it is not a turn on for me and its not fun, it is boring.

i dont think i have to wait for a guy to go down on me to give him head, i gave my guy head the other day but he had gone down on me a few times... i didnt give him head b/c it was "my turn" though, i just felt like making him feel good. i dunno, going down just makes me want sex, whether he goes down on me or i go down on him, it makes me wet & i want to fuck. hhehe, i need some bad. so tonight i doubt i will give him any head, he might eat me though b/c he is nice & will want to make me feel good then we will have sex.

all the guys i meet love pussy.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

i dunno, i have never seen a guy try to avoid eating pussy. they are usually trying to get down there, not trying to avoid it. i think as a general rule, if you wouldnt suck it then you shouldnt fuck it either lol. i never give a guy head unless we are in a relationship b/c it turns me on to please a person i have feelings for, when it is someone i am just hooking up with, i see no point. it is not a turn on for me and its not fun, it is boring.

i dont think i have to wait for a guy to go down on me to give him head, i gave my guy head the other day but he had gone down on me a few times... i didnt give him head b/c it was "my turn" though, i just felt like making him feel good. i dunno, going down just makes me want sex, whether he goes down on me or i go down on him, it makes me wet & i want to fuck. hhehe, i need some bad. so tonight i doubt i will give him any head, he might eat me though b/c he is nice & will want to make me feel good then we will have sex.

what you just said got me soooo horny!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by somebitch

Touche......thats kinda what I was trying to say.