Paris Hilton

Madonna

Britney Spears

Missy Elliot

Best

Nicole Kidman

Sara Jessica Parker >thanks to Patricia Fields her stylist<

Jennifer Gardner

actually patricia field isnt her stylist, she just does the wardrobe styling for the show...SJP works more with designer Narciso Rodriguez...

Originally posted by diorissimia

actually patricia field isnt her stylist, she just does the wardrobe styling for the show...SJP works more with designer Narciso Rodriguez...

NO PATRICA FIELDS AND REBECCA WEINBERG ARE HER STYLISTS!! I WORK WITH THEM I SHOULD KNOW! NARCISO IS A DESIGNER! NOT A STYLIST! HE GIVES HER HIS CLOTHES FREE!

CHECK OUT REBECCA'S RESUME!

>http://www.rebeccaweinberg.com<

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NO PATRICA FIELDS AND REBECCA WEINBERG ARE HER STYLISTS!! I WORK WITH THEM I SHOULD KNOW! NARCISO IS A DESIGNER! NOT A STYLIST! HE GIVES HER HIS CLOTHES FREE!

sweetie b4 u goin posting her resume, u might wanna try reading it urself...on it says nothing about her being SJP's stylist. it only discusses her credits and recognition for the styling done for Sex & the Cityan various other media. If u will refer back to November'03's issue of vogue, there is a full length article by SJP discussing Her relationship w/ Narciso Rodriguez, who considers her not only his inspiration, but also and I quote his "muse. Im well aware of the fact that he is a not a stylist but a designer, and it doesnt make a difference whether the clothes are free or not, he made SJp her maternity wear for TV appearances for christ's sake.

Originally posted by diorissimia

sweetie b4 u goin posting her resume, u might wanna try reading it urself...on it says nothing about her being SJP's stylist. it only discusses her credits and recognition for the styling done for Sex & the Cityan various other media. If u will refer back to November'03's issue of vogue, there is a full length article by SJP discussing Her relationship w/ Narciso Rodriguez, who considers her not only his inspiration, but also and I quote his "muse. Im well aware of the fact that he is a not a stylist but a designer, and it doesnt make a difference whether the clothes are free or not, he made SJp her maternity wear for TV appearances for christ's sake.

I WORK WITH THESE PEOPLE....I'M JUST TRYING TO LAY OUT FACTS! :rolleyes: AND I GET KICKS READING THIS BECAUSE I THINK ITS A RIOT WHAT THE MEDIA HAS YOU PEOPLE BELIEVING! LOL

I WORK WITH THESE PEOPLE....I'M JUST TRYING TO LAY OUT FACTS! :rolleyes: AND I GET KICKS READING THIS BECAUSE I THINK ITS A RIOT WHAT THE MEDIA HAS YOU PEOPLE BELIEVING! LOL

for someone who is sooooo busy working with all these "high-profile" ppl u spend entirely waaay too much time on this site and 15 others that u clog up with ur nonsense that can be taken out of any fashion magazine......well hey i mean if having a fake persona on internet messageboards makes u feel better fine!..... i hope u know that it can turn into schizophrenia

have a nice day!

Originally posted by sexxichikk

i see u always post fashion things so im wondering your profession and your major in college and what school it was

AHHH ITS A SECRET! BT.....I WISH THERE WERE OTHER "FASHION INDUSTRY" PEOPLE ON THIS SITE :( AND NOT SALES PEOPLE LOLOL I SHOULD BE THE MODERATOR OF THIS SECTION I NEED TO MEET DAVE AND WHEN HE FINDS OUT WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING HE'D CREAM TO HAVE ME MODERATOR THIS SECTION! :D

Originally posted by sexxyh

for someone who is sooooo busy working with all these "high-profile" ppl u spend entirely waaay too much time on this site and 15 others that u clog up with ur nonsense that can be taken out of any fashion magazine......well hey i mean if having a fake persona on internet messageboards makes u feel better fine!..... i hope u know that it can turn into schizophrenia

have a nice day!

NO I ONLY POST HERE!!!! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKIN LIKE AN IGNORANT MORON RIGHT NOW! LOL I MAKE $XXX,XXX A YEAR MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER!!!! BECAUSE I AM GREAT AT WHAT I DOOOO AND I WORKED HARD TO GET HERE SO STOP BEING A JEALOUS CUNT! :rolleyes:

NO I ONLY POST HERE!!!! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKIN LIKE AN IGNORANT MORON RIGHT NOW! LOL I MAKE $XXX,XXX A YEAR MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER!!!! BECAUSE I AM GREAT AT WHAT I DOOOO AND I WORKED HARD TO GET HERE SO STOP BEING A JEALOUS CUNT! :rolleyes:

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA more than i ever will??? sweetie who are u joking....when im done ill be charging schizophrenics like u 200-300$ an hour......please we all know u lie......you dont do shit with ur life.....i know for a fact hun......so please just stick ur deformed hand in ur smelly mouth and shut up!

4 realhousediva=---ummmm okkkkk...........why is it such a "secret", if u make so much money why not tell what you do. I mean i dont know you from a hole in the wall but I see that your always posting things about fashion so im curious to know what you do. And i Dont see how sharing what college you went to is a big secret.....

4 realhousediva=---ummmm okkkkk...........why is it such a "secret", if u make so much money why not tell what you do. I mean i dont know you from a hole in the wall but I see that your always posting things about fashion so im curious to know what you do. And i Dont see how sharing what college you went to is a big secret.....

because she has no degree related to fashion, made up her super high-paying job and her glistening success story, and knows damn well that if she names anything in concrete anyone could figure out in 10 minutes that she's bluffing.... that would have to be my guess...

WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD I TALK ABOUT MY JOB OR WHERE I WORK ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD? THERE ARE SO MANY ANGRY JEALOUS HATERS ON THIS BOARD "TRUST NO ONE" !!! NO ONE IS GOING TO ATTEMPT TO DISTROY WHAT I HAVE.....I CAN GIVE 2 FCUKS WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND WHAT YOU DON'T! LOL NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT ME.......EXCEPT ME FRIENDS/FAMILY! SO LET PEOPLE HATE AND TALK SHIT IT JUST SHOWS JEALOUSY! :laugh:

well because all you do is talk about how much you know and who u know and how much u make. So i was just wondering how you got to your position in your job.

- sorry if its a little personal

I DON'T JUST COME ON HERE ANNOUNCING MY JOB AND SALARY BUT WHEN PEOPLE WANNA QUESTION WHAT I SAY...... THEN SOMETIMES IN THE BACK AND FORTH OF THE CONVERSATION THAT STUFF IS DROPPED! LOL

I'M A STYLIST AND FASHION DESIGNER....AND I ALSO WORK WITH A VERY WELL KNOWN TREND FORCASTING COMPANY. CONSIDERING I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH ANYONE ON HERE HOW IN GOD'S NAME WOULD ANYONE KNOW MY BUSINESS? THESE IDIOTS SAYING "THEY KNOW AS A FACT"! LOLOL FCUKING MORONS! WHAT DO THEY WANT MY FRIENDS TO SIGN UP FOR CLUB PLANET AND COME ON HERE TO DEFEND ME? LOL WHATEVER! :laugh:

I DON'T JUST COME ON HERE ANNOUNCING MY JOB AND SALARY BUT WHEN PEOPLE WANNA QUESTION WHAT I SAY...... THEN SOMETIMES IN THE BACK AND FORTH OF THE CONVERSATION THAT STUFF IS DROPPED! LOL

I'M A STYLIST AND FASHION DESIGNER....AND I ALSO WORK WITH A VERY WELL KNOWN TREND FORCASTING COMPANY. CONSIDERING I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH ANYONE ON HERE HOW IN GOD'S NAME WOULD ANYONE KNOW MY BUSINESS? THESE IDIOTS SAYING "THEY KNOW AS A FACT"! LOLOL FCUKING MORONS! WHAT DO THEY WANT MY FRIENDS TO SIGN UP FOR CLUB PLANET AND COME ON HERE TO DEFEND ME? LOL WHATEVER! :laugh:

u dont have friends....get over it ......go eat something/someone:blown:

are you still day dreaming about being a designer?jeez..i will call up patricia(who's a family friend) and ask about you.i'll call your bluff