Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yellow CKs...

ItakeX

I wanted to warn everybody of the effects of a pill called Yellow Cks. Most of you probably have heard of them already, but it's better to be safe then sorry. On Friday night, I was at Exit and I took this pill. Usually the pill kicks in about 15 minutes later, but this never did. The only feeling I had was mad energy. All in all, I had a great night.

When I got home from the club at 6:30 am (Saturday), I could not fall asleep. In fact, I did not sleep the whole day. My heart was pounding very fast and I kept getting hot and cold flashes. I didn't have an appetite and I kept drinking liquids all day. I finally fell asleep at 1:30 a.m. (Sunday).

I just want everyone to know that these pills contained DXM, which is found in most cough medicines. When combined with MDMA it can be dangerous, causing serotonin damage.

Even today, Monday, I am still feeling the effects from the pill (i.e weak spells, heart palpitations, dehydration).

A friend of mine wound up in the hospital on Saturday night because his face and arms went numb. He is fine, fortunately. Although some people might not be as lucky.

I am warning everyone that does ecstasy. Please make sure that what you are taking is the real thing and not PMA or DXM. It's a very scary feeling. I don't wish it on anyone.

wow you guys, be careful it sounds like the s*** is gettin' crazy up there. i'm living in miami right now, and as much as wanna party I'm too scared of the scene. Sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do. be smart, everybody here is too cool to go this early!

THERE IS ONLY ONE YOU IN THIS WORLD.

JUST ONE.

AND IF THAT HAS NOT BEEN FULFILLED

THEN SOMETHING HAS BEEN LOST. cwm38.gif

Dude,

I also took the so called "yellow CK's" on Saterday night at SF. I ended up leaving the place at around 11:30am (Sun) and got home at around 1:15pm. I have not slept all day Sunday and 90% of last night (sunday night. As I was sleeping I would get up every 45 minutes and i was forcing myself to sleep. ABOUT THE NIGHT ON CK"S: 1st pill (3+ hours)---not much Hyper but lots of ENERGY....2nd pill-----MAD HYPER + ENERGY (3+ hours),and THIS SUCKS 3rd pill----ALL DOWN VERY LESS ENERGY & Hyperness......Bottom line is that I am still feeling (the nagative things) such as hot & cold flashes,weak spells, light heart palpitation, and some numbness on my left leg...I hope this shit goes away fast.....I HATE THIS and ALSO would not recommend this to anyone....I would hate to go to a doctor!!!!!

Archived