Stymie is Gay

courtneym

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hotchick69

Fuck you too. :laugh:

he really does wear mesh hats, and if I hear another story about him and Izza i'm gonna puke... cool you travel, we all do, now take off that fucking hat

Mwuahahahaaaa! Nice to see I have fans over here too! Looks like I just found myself a new home!

Courtney... get settled cause we are in it for the long haul now!

Originally posted by courtneym

How did it take me?

Or how LONG did it take me?

You're so kewllllll :D:laugh:

This is exactly what I mean, you are an idiot. Who cares if I missed a word, if you didn't know what I was saying then it reiterates my thoughts that you are a LOZER!:laugh::rolleyes: (I spelled that wrong intentionally, so no you can't post something else pointless about that)

Now go OWN something else like a fucking life please, thanks....:idea:

Originally posted by JayWalk

Mwuahahahaaaa! Nice to see I have fans over here too! Looks like I just found myself a new home!

Courtney... get settled cause we are in it for the long haul now!

Welcome. I for one think its great to have some new blood around here. All the blueboard cry babies who suck the dick of one DJ and put down the genuine efforts of others, now you'll see how message boards can really be fun. But as disclaimer, understand this, NO CRYING ALLOWED, NO COMPLAINING ALLOWED, AND THIS MUTHAFUCKA WON'T GET SHUT DOWN, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER.

So if you really wanna stay, you better Buckman the fuck up.

Originally posted by groovefire

Welcome. I for one think its great to have some new blood around here. All the blueboard cry babies who suck the dick of one DJ and put down the genuine efforts of others, now you'll see how message boards can realy be fun. But as disclaimer, understand this, NO CRYING ALLOWED, NO COMPLAINING ALLOWED, AND THIS MUTHAFUCKA WON'T GET SHUT DOWN, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER.

Todd I couldn't agree more...but you guys seem to have a LOT of whiny bitches over here too ;)

Originally posted by groovefire

Welcome. I for one think its great to have some new blood around here. All the blueboard cry babies who suck the dick of one DJ and put down the genuine efforts of others, now you'll see how message boards can really be fun. But as disclaimer, understand this, NO CRYING ALLOWED, NO COMPLAINING ALLOWED, AND THIS MUTHAFUCKA WON'T GET SHUT DOWN, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER.

Hey Grooveflamer... why don't you stop being such a pussy and lay into us like the rest of 'em! Bring it on SUCKA! :tongue:

p.s. Got a smoke for me?