Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF-I don't know WTF...

I don't know... I go to SF every Saturday but this time it was...different. I didn't like the music that much. I think that around 1-3.30 it was the worst. I really doubted it was JP! It went better after 4 but... I loved old factory music. I think JP's music is getting harder and harder. I wanna hear my old trance not house there! WTF my favourite Nomad I wonder song?? Completely new mix..hard as hell frown.gif I think crowd was different too... and live performance of that fucked up girl??? Come on.. she didn't even catched playback and almost couldn't stand on her feet... More sweaty juiceheads, fat huge girls, no positive vibes...And where are my favourite drag queens??

So as I said I don't know.. and I don't like this feeling frown.gif

What do you think?

Love Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

personally i really enjoyed the music at sf last nite, though in the beggining i thought it really sucked but it started getting real good at round 4ish, i think! lol. the lights were pretty cool too. as for the drag queens, i didnt see many, no, and though i met quite a few really cool people, there were quite a few that bumped into me and they didnt even appologize, which i thought rather rude. as for the show, what was up with that? it was the last thing i expected to see... another good thing bout last nite,was it wasn't as crowded as it was the last time i was there ( the underwear party) which i had thought way tooo crowed!

irene smile.gif

Originally posted by vt2be:

another good thing bout last nite,was it wasn't as crowded as it was the last time i was there ( the underwear party) which i had thought way tooo crowed!

irene smile.gif

It looks like you have been in different factory than I was. I don't remember last time when it was so packed. I was on the underwear party too and I doubt there was as many people as last night. I was just standing in the middle of the crowd and I wasn't able dance not even to move...

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

Smiley-01.gif

LUCIE!!!

Are you crazy girl? Lol, that is EXACTLY why I never go there before 5am! Music just sucks frown.gif Believe it or not, but this Saturday we only got there at 8am smile.gif The music was INSANE.. Soooo good. Except for that slow-ass song that he always plays. I hate it. He played a few songs that I haven't heard before. What time did you guys leave? I looked for you but it was already after 8 so I didn't know if you stayed that late. He played this song where a guy keeps saying "God is a dj, the dj is a god".. I almost went nuts during that song. INSANE! Anyway, sucks that I couldn't find you guys. I didn't want to go there earlier because it was gonna be too packed. When we got there it was crowded, but comfortable enough to walk around and not get squashed by sweaty ppl. Sorry you had a bad time frown.gif Hope you don't stop going frown.gif *hugz*

Zoya.

PS: hi Misha! smile.gif

Yes Rachel! I hope next time it's gonna be good again .... I hope U enjoyed your weekend! I was sleeping all Sunday and missed that beautiful sunny day frown.gif Are you gonna be in LL on Friday? I can't wait to see Gatecrasher. Let me know girlie smile.gif

Later Amalka

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

Yes Rachel! I hope next time it's gonna be good again .... I hope U enjoyed your weekend! I was sleeping all Sunday and missed that beautiful sunny day frown.gif Are you gonna be in LL on Friday? I can't wait to see Gatecrasher. Let me know girlie smile.gif

Later Amalka

Lucie!!

Wasup! Hopefully I'll come to LL on Friday. Leo cancelled his trip to Florida, and his birthday is on Tuesday and maybe he'll come too... smile.gif

Is Michal coming?

Hope you feeling better today!

xoxoxoxo

Rachel

You went to SF too early. I was there pretty early myself only b/c Twirl sucked ass.. But I knew to expect that.... I thought SF was really good.. I like hard music.. and personally the crowd wasn't all that bad..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Thanx for the song ID.. and YOU suck, not SF smile.gif

Haha Zoya, you are so funny. Thank you...you suck smile.gif LOL

I am sorry we didn't meet you again, but we didn't like it as much last time and that is why we left already before 7 a.m.

I hope we will have another chance to see you in the club soon, because we can't wait to see how is serious girl gonna change into SF freak smile.gif

Misha smile.gif

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

Smiley-01.gif

SF fawkin sicked on saturday...That place is going Down Hill.....Saw mad fights...One that started at the TOP of the stairs and went all the way to the dance floor.....WTF was that all about?......WEAK WEAK WEAK

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

I must say SF was not all that on Sat. I've been going there for a while and Sat.'s vibe was just off! I got there around 7am, usually thats when the music gets sick . . .but I wasn't really feeling it! I think it may be time for a Factory break!! The crowd was a little different too. cwm3.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Lucie!!

Wasup! Hopefully I'll come to LL on Friday. Leo cancelled his trip to Florida, and his birthday is on Tuesday and maybe he'll come too... smile.gif

Is Michal coming?

Hope you feeling better today!

xoxoxoxo

Rachel

Michal still doesn't know if he is comming because of his work. So I'll go either alone or with him. Just let me know if you'll go, ok? BTW did you figure out Leo's b-day present? smile.gif

Later Lucie

------------------

unicornx1.gif

I was @ SF this past Sat. (than again, I am there almost every weekend)..

I HATE events so I decided to go as late as possible. I got there @ 5:30am.. It wasnt too crowded (which was surprising).. Music in MY opinion was OK... Towards the end of the night I was not feeling it at all.

SF closed @ 2pm..

As for the Crowd.. It wasnt too bad this weekend.. Usually the Crowd SUCKS! But I got a good vibe from some of the goers there!

Just putting MY $1.50

MyWorld cwm7.gif

I don't know... I go to SF every Saturday but this time it was...different. I didn't like the music that much. I think that around 1-3.30 it was the worst. I really doubted it was JP! It went better after 4 but... I loved old factory music. I think JP's music is getting harder and harder. I wanna hear my old trance not house there! WTF my favourite Nomad I wonder song?? Completely new mix..hard as hell frown.gif I think crowd was different too... and live performance of that fucked up girl??? Come on.. she didn't even catched playback and almost couldn't stand on her feet... More sweaty juiceheads, fat huge girls, no positive vibes...And where are my favourite drag queens??

So as I said I don't know.. and I don't like this feeling frown.gif

What do you think?

Love Amalka

I heard the drag-queens all got fired for robbing the register or some shit like that, not sure if it's true or what.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by gene2k:

I heard the drag-queens all got fired for robbing the register or some shit like that, not sure if it's true or what.

What?? I can't believe it.. where did you hear that??

------------------

unicornx1.gif

What?? I can't believe it.. where did you hear that??

I heard 3rd hand from someone who knows Vivacious of one of them, they said there was a new cashier or something & some $$$ was missing & Richard Grant took the cashier's side over them. Like I said it might not be true, who knows.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by myworldgoddezz:

U can find Vivacious and her Crew @ LimeLight Fridays..

They did an AweSomE show the night Skribble was there...

MyWorld cwm38.gif

I'll go to LL on Friday so hopefully I will see them to do some show smile.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Archived