Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are the yayo prices in your area

NOT IN USE

who wants to invest in the stock market when there is so much profit to be made selling dope :D

$4k for 1000g - step on it - distribute here in NYC/NJ and you have at least $60k.....of course there is the risk of being killed by drug dealers or arrested but I think its worth it :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with dealing where i live is that the hells angels have the city and surrounding areas on lockdown. If you make any money they get their cut. Period.

It does not matter if you are selling pills and eating your profits, you better have their money. If you don't then you get a beating.

Even some dominicans have to pay.

Atleast that is what i read in a book one time

I Do not think it is a full charter in springfield. Might be nomads or something like that.

also Springfield is bigger then here, you got the latin kings and other gangs that are big there someone is getting paid. Places like springfield and lawrence are usually just distribution centers. Well for the dominicans it is.(NYC to springfield,lawrence,and up to portland maine)

I am pretty sure that when a big amount goes through springfield they get their cut of either drugs or money. When there is that much going through they really do not bother with the smaller guys.(I do not know how big your guy is but I hear a lot of shit goes through springfield)

Lynn/salem there are more local drug dealers, so it is easier to control.

Atleast that is what I read in the police report.

I guess you can go scarface and kill peole, but the problem is there is no where you can hide. Those pesky guys on bikes are everwhere, you will be looking over shoulder everywhere you go.

They are pretty much the reason why there are no ther gangs in lynn or salem (latin kings or red dragons)

HOLLA GANGSTA BEEEOTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jtk4

I guess you can go scarface and kill peole, but the problem is there is no where you can hide. Those pesky guys on bikes are everwhere, you will be looking over shoulder everywhere you go.

They are pretty much the reason why there are no ther gangs in lynn or salem (latin kings or red dragons)

HOLLA GANGSTA BEEEOTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're also leaving out an important tidbit... cops in mass are very much racist and corrupt...

excatly:D

nobody would be able to do anything if that was not true.

I saw 5 H.A.'s beat the bag out of some guy(at a bar), pretty bad too. But really how stupid do you have to be to pick a fight, in a bar full of H.As, with a prospect.

Cops didn't do shit.

• 1 month later...