Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Here...

nomembername

Originally posted by somebitch

ive had mine eaten but never ate someones ass. i really have no desire to try either. i wasnt too fond of having mine eaten, i think my ex bf had no skills though, he had no skills at anything else so why should he eat a decent ass??

what position were you in?were you bent over on all fours and then he just spread your ass cheeks open?

Originally posted by somebitch

ive had mine eaten but never ate someones ass. i really have no desire to try either. i wasnt too fond of having mine eaten, i think my ex bf had no skills though, he had no skills at anything else so why should he eat a decent ass??

yeah i agree he definately had no skills ... if i were the one duin it .. you wouldnt know whether to cumm thru your pussy or your ass :D:cool: and as 4 me ... i love duin it and recieving ... its all gravy with me ... and nomembername ... no its not just about stickin it as deep as u can in her asshole ... just eat it and pretend her asshole has a clit when you do ... at the meantime massage and play with her pussy and clit ;) ;) & remember .. practice makes perfect ;):D

FUCK !! now im hungry as shit !!:mad:

ive had it done but in the middle of while he was already goin down on me.. it wasnt like ok bend over im gonna eat ur ass now... he would tease and go from one to the other... IMO thats the best.. when there isnt too much focus on it for too long... just kinda throw it in the mix... feels good when its done a lil bit but im not a big fan of ass play

and ive never been the giver either... never had a bf really want me to do it so i never did..

Originally posted by linabina

ive had it done but in the middle of while he was already goin down on me.. it wasnt like ok bend over im gonna eat ur ass now... he would tease and go from one to the other... IMO thats the best.. when there isnt too much focus on it for too long... just kinda throw it in the mix... feels good when its done a lil bit but im not a big fan of ass play

and ive never been the giver either... never had a bf really want me to do it so i never did..

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Guest gabo

I have eaten ass and it really turns me on... its just so naughty. there is something about a girl asking you to lick her ass that is just so fucking hot!!

Originally posted by iamme

same for me...

poop comes out of there. no thank you!!!

Thats what I thought at first but one day in the heat of things I went for it. SHe just got out of the shower still with water on her and I started mesaging her ass with my finger then just went back and forth. I would eat her out and message her ass with my finger, then ate her ass and mesaged her clit with my finger. I started feeling her pelvic thrust up and down, side to side. Ever since then its been a rap!!!

So now when my friends call me an "assmucher" i say, "well yes, yes I am."

My first Sex Subject Reply:

Got to tell you, I've done it and had it done. I would do anything to a girl that I am dating who is hot and "clean" including your question. It's the whole "dirty" label that was alluded to by someone earlier. There is something taboo about it that mentally is a turn-on. Doesn't feel too bad either.

Originally posted by thecount123

My first Sex Subject Reply:

Got to tell you, I've done it and had it done. I would do anything to a girl that I am dating who is hot and "clean" including your question. It's the whole "dirty" label that was alluded to by someone earlier. There is something taboo about it that mentally is a turn-on. Doesn't feel too bad either.

welcome to the freak zone. reply again soon.

Originally posted by linabina

(just kinda throw it in the mix... ):aright: :aright: