Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well, Into U leaked

D.Schwartz

Originally posted by domainsound

WHOEVER LEAKED DID IT ON PURPOSE THAS WHY ITS SUCH A SHITY RIP JUST TO TEASE PPL. CAUSE U KNOW SOMEONE HAS A REAL COPY BUT THERES SO MUCH MORE OUT THERE THAS BETTER..

PPL NEED TO GET OFF THE LUZ BANWAGON ITS BEEN WAHT 2 YEARS NOW MAYBE 3 LOL

ya ya ya

Luz Bandwagon..i guess you can say that scott lol

I like In your eyes..yes..ill admit it, but every other tracks sucks. BTW...the only good mix of IYE is tony's...

Even still i wouldnt buy the vinyl nor would 3/4 of the people that love the track.

So technically its not really a band wagon..more like a funeral procession lol

Tek

I've noticed that people in the music industry love exclusivity.. Its not the actual song that matters, its saying that I HAVE IT and U DONT... feel of power over someone else. whether ur on the side of sharing is caring... or buy to support is irrelevant... This whole industry is complex. connections are key.... In regards to LUZ into u, my opinion is it sucks on mp3 format... Luz has a lot of potential... She does.. and I really wish that other people remixed her tracks.. Into belongs in factory or it should be remixed by someone else... The song that is floating around is blah at best... So for those who dong have it.. dont stress it, ur not missing out