Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CIRCA is the hottest spot in NJ right now

Place is cRawling with good looking happy people wall to fucken wall. Music selection like cheetah club in nyc. Metalic to fucken 80's to club. My sister hates nj spots... Brought her to circa her and her freinds loved it. Cant beleive you get for free at circa what other so called nj ounges charge you for. Be on the look out for allot of nj places to change there format to copy off of circa. Becuase this place is deff the A-list number one spot in NJ!!!!

i rate circa on the sick scale of 1-10 sickness CANCER LEVEL SICK

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICKNESSS TO SHE SNIZZY

oh yeah forgot to add SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

sick-cover.jpg

last night was definately a crazy night the girls we just simply gorgous...............every week it gets better the music is insane nicky tore it up last nig.........and gorgous george had my drinks non stop coming............i thought i saw notallthere lurking the drinks had me a little out of it.........

Originally posted by notallthere444

Place is cRawling with good looking happy people wall to fucken wall. Music selection like cheetah club in nyc. Metalic to fucken 80's to club. My sister hates nj spots... Brought her to circa her and her freinds loved it. Cant beleive you get for free at circa what other so called nj ounges charge you for. Be on the look out for allot of nj places to change there format to copy off of circa. Becuase this place is deff the A-list number one spot in NJ!!!!

i rate circa on the sick scale of 1-10 sickness CANCER LEVEL SICK

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICKNESSS TO SHE SNIZZY

oh yeah forgot to add SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

sick-cover.jpg

perfect description, thought i saw you walking on tables and shit

I was wondering where circa was because I want to hit it up some time....

So today I'm going to the mall(Garden state) and as I'm waiting for the green light, I look to my right and there it fucking is!!!! LOL, I almost fucken pissed my pants from laughing...I thought Circa was in the middle of nowhere or something, but it's like 10 mins from my house haha:laugh:

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

I was wondering where circa was because I want to hit it up some time....

So today I'm going to the mall(Garden state) and as I'm waiting for the green light, I look to my right and there it fucking is!!!! LOL, I almost fucken pissed my pants from laughing...I thought Circa was in the middle of nowhere or something, but it's like 10 mins from my house haha:laugh:

FOLLOW YOUR COCK