Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting someone drunk.....

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

And not remembering their name, what they look like and even that you met them?

SUCKS!

I apparently met a guy in a my drunkenness last night who called me this morning and I don't even fucking remember him. What do I say to him??

Ummm....who are you and are you hot?? :laugh:

I usually ask them 'did we fuck in the car or behind the club ? usually, its folowed by a click when they hung up the phone :D

SUCKS!

I apparently met a guy in a my drunkenness last night who called me this morning and I don't even fucking remember him. What do I say to him??

Just say you were tore up. Im sure he'll understand. Or do the old time trick. Have you friends get on and start to talk eventually he will say his name to her.

Victor Soto

SUCKS!

no...yr not an alcoholic- just symptoms of one lmfao

SUCKS!

That's an easy one D (in fact happened to this girl I know just recently). Tell the dude - "um, remind me how we met"? If he says (like he did to my friend) something totally stupid like "I told you I liked your purse" or "I was the dude standing next to you .... " then you know he's a dork. Say you'll get back to him, check with your friends -- if you liked the guy during the night your friends would have seen it.

And then there is always ...... the possiblity of the friend's practical joke situation lol .... "hey how THE HELL did you get my #?" "Oh, your friends gave it to me, girl". In that case, you probably have the Hunkback of Hackensack on the other line that your friends thought it would be fun to set you up with. Gotta luv those friends and their practical jokes :)

Well I told him I didn't remeber anything lol

He laughed and said I figured you wouldn't cause you were wrecked

So he sent me his pix and thank god hes good looking. I asked him how we started talking and he said I walked over to him and pinched his nipple cause he had his shirt off lol

And thats how we met:D

SUCKS!

forgettt about him... he called you the next morning after he met you? STALKER

SUCKS!

You shouldn't tell him anything... if he's calling you so quickly, the guy is a desperate tool that apparently doesn't meet to many ladies... jesus, tell him to grow some f***en patience... :rolleyes:

To see if I got home ok :D

"Did you get home ok @ 6 am" ....

For translation see ...

The Pla-Y-ar Playbook

(Chapter 3, section 4, under "attempting to get invited over when someone is drunk after night of partying")

D - the only question remains, is he an Italian Aquaries (oops wrong thread lol)? If he's Taurus Eskimo ... lol ... take the redeye to LA for tonight lol j/k

SUCKS!

just say wrong # next time

Originally posted by captainpec

You shouldn't tell him anything... if he's calling you so quickly, the guy is a desperate tool that apparently doesn't meet to many ladies... jesus, tell him to grow some f***en patience... :rolleyes:

lol.... she randomly walked up to him and pinched his nipple!!! I have a hunch he isnt expecting to have to pull out the etiquitte book.

noway!! a phone call that night/morning is kind of money if you ask me.. it shows you're interested and you actually care about her getting home safely while heavily intoxicated.. if girls want to blow that out of proportion (which most likely they will bc they are girls) then that sucks for them... if you call that early and actually want to talk about stuff and get to knwo them more then that's where problems begin... if it's just to make sure the other person got home allright then it's alll good..

-dan

Originally posted by shroomy

lol.... she randomly walked up to him and pinched his nipple!!! I have a hunch he isnt expecting to have to pull out the etiquitte book.

Lol - I just read that in another thread... plus she has been complaining about being lonely... I guess my advice should change to stop bitching already - spread your legs and make yourself happy :aright:

a phone call that night/morning is kind of money if you ask me.. it shows you're interested and you actually care about her getting home safely while heavily intoxicated..

Maybe you are exception so I can't judge, but that to me is the gentlemanly thing to do once you have dated a girl... before then (in this case) he talked to a girl for an hour probably... you have no genuine feelings for this girl right now. You are either trying to make yourself look good by building up your character, or you (like someone said earlier) are looking to see if the chick invites you over... I have a two day rule for calling... no matter how interested I am in the girl. I think it shows more respect that you aren't all over her shit... my $0.02. :tongue:

Originally posted by captainpec

Lol - I just read that in another thread... plus she has been complaining about being lonely... I guess my advice should change to stop bitching already - spread your legs and make yourself happy :aright:

Maybe you are exception so I can't judge, but that to me is the gentlemanly thing to do once you have dated a girl... before then (in this case) he talked to a girl for an hour probably... you have no genuine feelings for this girl right now. You are either trying to make yourself look good by building up your character, or you (like someone said earlier) are looking to see if the chick invites you over... I have a two day rule for calling... no matter how interested I am in the girl. I think it shows more respect that you aren't all over her shit... my $0.02. :tongue:

Agreed. What's bothering is the 6 am part ....

wondering here - what time the party ended (did it end hours earlier or right before he called).

I think we need an update after the date :)

Well he told me he called because he doesnt play games with that 2-3 day calling shit and he really wanted to know if I got home ok cause I was really fucked up last night

That was nice of him :D

and also very stalker like