Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ Voodoo Lounge Review Thread

Bling

Originally posted by saleen351

if you can't handle the crowds in lauderdale, then you should never ever venture into nyc or nj... you won't last 5 minutes.. toni you are a sweetie, but i know chicks your size, just as cute and can walk into any club any time and have zero issues.. People in miami have no world culture, they rarely venture out of dade thus they are really out of of their element where ever they travel... Whereas tri state people, can go anywhere and not have issues.. I was at voodo last week with a few chicks, and none of them had any problems nor ever any problems in lauderdale...

Dude, I hate to point it out but, once again, you are DEAD WRONG!

First u gotta differentiate New York parties from New Jersey parties.. Quality NY parties will never have groping scumbags or shoving juicehedz... except of course u are referring to those parties in NY where only joisey guidos attend.. :puke:

And when u say people in Miami have no world culture, u just shot urself on the foot mister, because generally, (as we all know is the case w u) ur "world culture" and your global appreciation for international citizens, dj's, and everything foreign; actually does limit itself to anything outside the so called tri-state area...

I will give credit to the fact that the lauderdale scene has plenty of dumb, hot, drunk, sluts who are fun to go hunting for...

But in my book, Ft lauderdale is nothing more than a less colonized Coconut Grove. Same 'drink-to-get-drunk crowd, w the occasional smart venue and the same lame tourist trap feeling to it...

Im just glad u like it so much... ;)

You know, To each his own.. thats the bottom line.

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Voodoo is a nice little place. It is what it is: a lounge. Cool to hang out, have a few drinks, yuk it up with the locals and be on your way. I'll say this much; I've never been bumped into so many times for a place not being so packed/crowded. And the little shoving incident with Koky and that guy trying something with TheMrs.....I'll blame it on the alcohol :rolleyes:

attachment.php?postid=1961903

As for Edgar V, :aright:

Kick ass! Played some really good $hit, and some new ones never heard before. I was getting asked for track ID's all night long; sorry I don't remember any of the one's people asked me to remember, except Super 8 - Alba. As the days go by, little by little I might remember some.

I liked was the fact you can leave and come back, a.k.a. re-entry :D It was very usefull last night since I got hungry all of a sudden :cool:

The infamous whistle blower was silenced. No and then for you buddy. No apples for you either. You got attachment.php?postid=1961936

Had a great time hanging with the crew! You know who you are. If ya don't, then I dunno what say......:tongue:

Till next time!

Originally posted by saleen351

The chicks i club with, are a riot to watch work the dance floor, one by one guys come up to them, and i laugh they just don't know what a guidette monster will do to them....

I'm no monster honey, I'm a lady (even though I was ready to fuck that guy up).

Anyway, Koky, thanks again. That's the second time you come to my rescue when my darling husband isn't looking.

Seems like he's never looking :rolleyes: .... not my way at least :tongue: .

Originally posted by themrs

Anyway, Koky, thanks again. That's the second time you come to my rescue when my darling husband isn't looking.

I am glad Koky put that asshole in his place though I am sure you could have handled him anyways.:)

i see u everyday....i have to take in all the whores i can while im out.....but koky had my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a good thing to cuz that guy would had found himself on his back....he had a c.p. ass whoopin coming his way if he would had come back for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i see u everyday....i have to take in all the whores i can while im out.....but koky had my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a good thing to cuz that guy would had found himself on his back....he had a c.p. ass whoopin coming his way if he would had come back for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:aright: :aright: always :aright:

im glad i didnt knock his punk ass out ... it was funny to watch you push his ass that last time :laugh: :laugh: guy was like wtf :laugh:

I have to say this about the Ft. Lauderdale crowd:

IT SUCKS!!

The guys are fucking drunk groping pigs. I had to push one guy 3 times before he got the picture. And Koky got a push in too. :D

The girls in Laudy must all be serious whores for the guys to behave that way. Must be why Saleen likes Ft. Lauderdale so much. So there you go guys, if you wanna be sure to score, get up to Ft. Lauderdale.

I'll pass.

I think I'd rather be around people in Miami that mind their own business and aren't so fucking pushy. Yeah, so some of them are on drugs.... who cares. At least they don't bother like those that can't hold their liquor.

Have a great day! :)

in my opinion ft. laud is not really a place for couples.. it's more for like single people... it seems like everyone is out on the prowl.... looking to hook up... and the people are def... very weird looking... :cool:

next time take one of the nice high heels you're wearing and accidently step right on the shitheads foot. he'll be in such pain he won't be able to walk let alone hit on chics. :tongue: