Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Grant w/ Vaughan & Sheldon @ SONAR

philippio

Anyone who wasn't there, definitely missed a great night of truly soulful house music!!!

Huge thanks go to:

Mark Grant for a very smooth, sexy, inspiring set!

Inbal, Baby Sean & Betty (keep booking the talent!)

Vaughan (despite the Patron, I behaved on the ride home!)

Sheldon (great to meet you)

jcmia (finally, I know who you are)

georgeacasta2 (good times! you rock!)

lyrik ( I look forward to hearing you play here with JC!)

macboy (see ya at Jazid in a few hours!)

pod (you gotta switch to something stronger than Smirnoff Ice!!!)

absolutv (again, a pleasure)

Joe Budious (can't wait until next week!)

norahmiami (another CPer I meet for the first time)

Madeleine & Chaz

I'll be writing a complete review later on this week. All I gotta say is... absolutely funky! Tonight's set by all three dj's touched my soul!!!

Mimi, you missed a great night!!!

:D:hat:

I got there early and my wife got sick so I left before meeting everyone! Finally got to meet Sheldon, Inbal, Vaughn and Pod!!! What a night though for the short time I was there! We left around 12am and the place was aready pretty damn busy! HOLY FREAKIN HOT CHICKS@##^#*(

LEGO next week for sure! :D

Originally posted by billybroad

I got there early and my wife got sick so I left before meeting everyone! Finally got to meet Sheldon, Inbal, Vaughn and Pod!!! What a night though for the short time I was there! We left around 12am and the place was aready pretty damn busy! HOLY FREAKIN HOT CHICKS@##^#*(

LEGO next week for sure! :D

You met me? When? Seriously, I'm drawing a blank here...:laugh:

i just got home from sonar

was a great time.....

thx lust crew..

OMG I DIE ..i saw ga2 there..

i almost shit myself....really i did..:)

ps: a message from GA2

he told me to tell everyone here on CP

that hes doing fine and that his carpal tunnel syndrome is almost cured. & that he'll be back and able to post in the near few months.. thanks

to nightstar

:clap2:

On behalf of the WHOLE Lust4house.com family...

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

We had a great time and just wanted to tell everyone how much we appreciate your support this past Saturday. It's amazing how great a party can be with QUALITY people surrounding you... (old news, we know :) )

Sheldon, Vaughan did their thing and what can we say about Mark that hasn't already been said... he's a wonderful person and an amazing dj > flawless. :eek:

Thanks to all CP'ers in attendance:

AbsolutV

POD

Philippio

Lyrik

Norahmiami

JCmiami

Mrjoebudious and crew

BillyBroad (you're wife is nuts!)

GA2 & Nightstar (we love you guys!)

PSboyUK

Danny J

MacBoy

Coltrane(didn't get the op to meet :( )

JCMia from Cooljunkie too!

::::: DON'T FORGET ::::::

DJ LEGO - Chicago

THIS SATURDAY 1/24 @ SONAR

Better late than never. Everytime I go out to see the Lust crew it always turns out to be a great time with not only great hosts, but what is turning out to be a great circle of like-minded friends. These guys take care of you....from the minute you walk in to the time you walk out they are concerned with your enjoyment of the night and they make sure everyone is having a great time. Music was on point (of course)....Sheldon, Vaughn and Mark were all great....lots of jazzy funky house! One word to describe the venue....POTENTIAL! This place already draws in a good crowd on its own and the people that the Lust boys attract add perfectly to the mix of people there. Sound and lighting do need to be tweeked a little, but for what was lost with that was certainly made up for with atmosphere and vibe. Its good to be around a crowd that is there for the music 1st and well that also knows how to have good time. The great thing about this place is that even with a big music fest going on and a little bit a traffic I was able to find this place easily, find FREE parking and walk maybe 1 or 2 blocks to get in for FREE.....not your typical SOBE night will be had if you go visit Sonar........no hassles!

I am really looking forward to playing this club at the end of January (sat. 31st)....John Corradi (Housedivision) and I have been given the controls for the night by the Lust Crew while they are out rocking it in Tampa....only bad thing is that V & S will miss it.....its going to be a very fun time.....its SF and Chicago style house all night!

Thanks to everyone who came out, it was good seeing everyone and also meeting some people for the first time.

Mark was wicked as always and there was a cool vibe in the place. Hope to see everyone for Lego.

Also thanks to POD and Norah for the photos and interview:)

Originally posted by lyrik

. The great thing about this place is that even with a big music fest going on and a little bit a traffic I was able to find this place easily, find FREE parking and walk maybe 1 or 2 blocks to get in for FREE.....not your typical SOBE night will be had if you go visit Sonar........no hassles!

here's a tip on parking for all the newbies

park before the rail tracks & walk over..

traffic can get congested heading towards the circle.... save yourself some time & the headache