Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know who this guy is ??

Does anyone know who babbo is ??

He told me that he is a famous shoe desginer that used to date a famous supermodel from the 90's - Yasmeen Ghauri . He says he is a friend of the shoe designer Steve Madden ..

He says he travels to Tuscany to eat truffles and has 2 homes - one in NYC and Italy

Well I called this man once becuz he kept insisting I should and he had an area code 914 number and he talked more like a union construction worker from Brooklyn . And why does someone who live in NYC have a 914 area code ?

Are there any other girls here that babbo tried to talk to ? Who is this babbo person ?? Does anyone know ?

:rolleyes:

I NEVER MET HIM. Please don't insult me . I'm not thaaat stupid.

The " shoes designer that dates supermodel" thing was mad corny.

He used to IM me everyday for months to meet him or call him !! The cornball even tried to offer me free pair of shoes if I come out .. ... how pathetic

Yesterday I busted him on his corny "sales pitch" and he tells me I don't know what the fuck you're talking about . What a joke ..LOL

:laugh:

Originally posted by lollie60

I NEVER MET HIM. Please don't insult me . I'm not thaaat stupid.

The " shoes designer that dates supermodel" thing was mad corny.

He used to IM me everyday for months to meet him or call him !! The cornball even tried to offer me free pair of shoes if I come out .. ... how pathetic

Yesterday I busted him on his corny "sales pitch" and he tells me I don't know what the fuck you're talking about . What a joke ..LOL

:laugh:

thanks for the pm you fucking lame get a hobby.. oh and if you didnt believe him why did you try so emphatically to convince me that you didnt in your ghey little pm?

Originally posted by bbbooom

thanks for the pm you fucking lame get a hobby.. oh and if you didnt believe him why did you try so emphatically to convince me that you didnt in your ghey little pm?

are you his gay lover ?

Your man tries to scheme on girls by telling them he's a shoe designer on club websites. You must be real upset about that.

Three things,

1- Sweet heart if this BABBOOON joker is fucking around don't deal with it because he's a legend in his own mind.

2- BBoom your probably one of his punk friemds , so please just shut the fuck up and dont bother this little girl.

3-Joe G if im right , the only thing you own is that pre-owned washed up AUDI.

Now it's time to turn you boys into gentlemen.

4- Step UP or Just shut the Fuck up , punk as suburban I - Net tough guys.

So please pick if your going to be gentlemen or Pikers.

The King has spoken.

Also if your not going to bring it heavy , dont bring it at all.