Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E up your A

ripped2shreds

So notallthere tells me if you stick e up your ass it affects you 10 times harder, I just think he's a fag.

then he offered to stick it in for me............

so as i'm bending over he puts both hands on my shoulders and sticks the pill in...........

wait......both hands on my shoulders........wtf........

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

So notallthere tells me if you stick e up your ass it affects you 10 times harder, I just think he's a fag.

then he offered to stick it in for me............

so as i'm bending over he puts both hands on my shoulders and sticks the pill in...........

wait......both hands on my shoulders........wtf........

I also said i would never do it dick head

Originally posted by koky

oh & yeah ... it ISSSSS true ... but times ive done it i stuck it in myself or had the girl im with do it ... & i did it 2 her :D [/QUOT

so you just stick it in your ass and it dissolves....??

what if you stick it in your ass, and then you have take a shit, did you have to check your shit to see of you lost it?

oh & yeah ... it ISSSSS true ... but times ive done it i stuck it in myself or had the girl im with do it ... & i did it 2 her :D [/QUOT

what if you stick it in your ass, and then you have take a shit, did you have to check your shit to see of you lost it?

:laugh: :laugh: yeah but i got a little stick & just went thru the shit and found it .. then i was just pissed & didnt wanna try it again so i just took it orally :D

:laugh: j/k !!!

but if u think u need to take a shit why even think of stickin sumthin in your ass :confused:

i guess there is a right time 4 everything my friend :D all i do know is that it FFFFFFFFFUCKS YOU UP !! and no im not a fag ... :laugh:

im just very secure about my sexuality .. i mean ... has your mom ever stuck a suppository in your ass ? does that make u a fag if she has ?? and a pill is much smaller ... and yes the pill just dissolves very quickly i might add... shit hits u like in 5 minutes to 15 minutes .. and buddy .. hold on to sumthing :cool::spin2: :spin2:

chris just ask your bf to stick it on the end of his cock and push it up your ass