haha nah dood.. people tell me because they think i care

Originally posted by gogogina

oh damn you're here too lol

yeah but i stopped posting and reading for like half a year

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

til he noticed i was here & had to STALK me

I LuFF u!!!

Originally posted by gogogina

Welcome back then feG....I have like 20 posts here lol .....damn my avatar is old too ,,,,gotta update that shit

ur sig too.. feG!

....how can you call junior a tina head and not give the same title to jp??????..........i know jr draws a very skanly tina like crowd lately but come on.....anyone who has been around the last fews years has seen the demise of the 'pretty people place'........call a spade a spade....

Originally posted by misk

....how can you call junior a tina head and not give the same title to jp??????..........i know jr draws a very skanly tina like crowd lately but come on.....anyone who has been around the last fews years has seen the demise of the 'pretty people place'........call a spade a spade....

I don't recall anyone saying JP wasn't

All I said was Junior is the Tina Bitch......he is the better known Tina head & he is over 60 years old.....so JP has about 20-30 year left

maybe I should have clarified it and said Junior was the QUEEN Tina Bitch :rolleyes:

I don't recall anyone saying JP wasn't

All I said was Junior is the Tina Bitch......he is the better known Tina head & he is over 60 years old.....so JP has about 20-30 year left

maybe I should have clarified it and said Junior was the QUEEN Tina Bitch :rolleyes:

..lol...i wasnt meaning it to be a head to head between jp and jr.....just saying....the big club scene in general is getting dirty ....i'm not a jp shit talker....i used to live at factory.....but truth of the matter.....he doesn't exactly bring the 'a game' consistantly anymore.....and well.....ya gotta attribute that to something........shame really.....

..lol...i wasnt meaning it to be a head to head between jp and jr.....just saying....the big club scene in general is getting dirty ....i'm not a jp shit talker....i used to live at factory.....but truth of the matter.....he doesn't exactly bring the 'a game' consistantly anymore.....and well.....ya gotta attribute that to something........shame really.....

what are we talking about here??? JP & his drug use or whether he was packing SF every sat?

I really don't get what you are talkin about

as for the club scene getting dirty, I personally think it has always been dirty, we are just growing up and getting tired of it, seeing it differently

For real JP should not go back. Maybe for one more party but still he got fucked over I think big time!:cool:

He should spin spmewhere else and the people will folow because then he will be able to play the music that he wants to spin.:laugh:

what are we talking about here??? JP & his drug use or whether he was packing SF every sat?

as for the club scene getting dirty, I personally think it has always been dirty, we are just growing up and getting tired of it, seeing it differently

...sorry....got a little preachy didn't I!?.....just saying.....regardless of the past...good old days...blah blah....jp's performance...as a dj over the past few years...has been....inconsistance....at best...

Originally posted by broz

For real JP should not go back. Maybe for one more party but still he got fucked over I think big time!:cool:

He should spin spmewhere else and the people will folow because then he will be able to play the music that he wants to spin.:laugh:

of course they should follow, he brought 11,000 people to Exit on NYE

yea maybe gettin tired of it....but i got another bday in me...:laugh: fffffffaaaaaaaacccccctooooorryyyyyyyy

...sorry....got a little preachy didn't I!?.....just saying.....regardless of the past...good old days...blah blah....jp's performance...as a dj over the past few years...has been....inconsistance....at best...

did you happen to go to Exit on NYE?

I have only heard him in his "inconsistant" days....& from people that have been following him since he was at his prime say it was one of the best in years

he was incredible & I personally think it was because he was not happy in SF which produced lack of heart in his sets

Being a stylist I know you only produce you best work when you are happy

People, things and times change...go with the flow

did you happen to go to Exit on NYE?

I have only heard him in his "inconsistant" days....& from people that have been following him since he was at his prime say it was one of the best in years

he was incredible & I personally think it was because he was not happy in SF which produced lack of heart in his sets

Being a stylist I know you only produce you best work when you are happy

People, things and times change...go with the flow

..i don't think u r following......i'm talkin JP&FACTORY...not just JP...and inconsistant means just that....ONE EXTREME to the next...GREAT and awful......not saying he should give up dj'ing....but the pretty people place...is a thing of the past.....

and i didn't go on NYE.....but i heard many DIFFERENT reviews depending on WHAT TIME the people were there...from GREAT to BAD..........which probably had a lot to do with how ripped he was at each point....i'm not denying him his talent..AT ALL...just stating the truth