Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior & SF...Finally over...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

and i didn't go on NYE.....but i heard many DIFFERENT reviews depending on WHAT TIME the people were there...from GREAT to BAD..........which probably had a lot to do with how ripped he was at each point....i'm not denying him his talent..AT ALL...just stating the truth

JP had the flu on NYE.......so i guess it had to do with how high his fever was at that point :tongue:

..and that tylenol cold&flu medicine can sure make ya LoOpY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& mixing meds can really throw you off

but in all honesty, he was great on NYE......I had been going to SF for year & was never fully impressed til NYE

when i found out he was sick, i was even more blown back,,,,,I mean he never played that good in good health all the time i heard him.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

& mixing meds can really throw you off

but in all honesty, he was great on NYE......I had been going to SF for year & was never fully impressed til NYE

when i found out he was sick, i was even more blown back,,,,,I mean he never played that good in good health all the time i heard him.

...well then....u woulda loved it back in the late 90's....when there was an actual vibe....and u didn't mind if the person next to u touched your bare skin and u didn't have any anti-bacterial gel handy!;) ;)

...well then....u woulda loved it back in the late 90's....when there was an actual vibe....and u didn't mind if the person next to u touched your bare skin and u didn't have any anti-bacterial gel handy!;) ;)

I didn't mind now when i was in SF...only when I was on the dancefloor, which was barely

I had my lil circle of friends & our corner, it was fun.......I do miss it

but getting annoyed at people touching my skin is something i found was pissing me off in NJ clubs....yuckkkk

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I think JP should spin for his B-day ... The biggest SF event ever and then call it quits spiy on Richards face and get a residency somewhere else

Like Facades

.....yea....i mean.....he would def make the money.......but factory is done.....people need to let sleeping dogs lye..........i celebrated my birthday at his bday party from like 16-20.....it was tradition.....but i can honestly say......there are VERY FEW of my friends who would go back for a bday party there...it's just not worth the money...the crowd....etc etc.....

.....yea....i mean.....he would def make the money.......but factory is done.....people need to let sleeping dogs lye..........i celebrated my birthday at his bday party from like 16-20.....it was tradition.....but i can honestly say......there are VERY FEW of my friends who would go back for a bday party there...it's just not worth the money...the crowd....etc etc.....

it was definately good while it lasted but SF (for me anyway) will never be the same even if JP was to go back tomorrow and have Classics night and promise to play Glorious, Wherever you Go and Idol all at the same time.

Originally posted by deeelite1

it was definately good while it lasted but SF (for me anyway) will never be the same even if JP was to go back tomorrow and have Classics night and promise to play Glorious, Wherever you Go and Idol all at the same time.

...and have balloons drop from the ceiling and have circles where u actually could not stop watching ..........

:laugh

or when people would fall/trip on the stairs.... land on 2 or 3 peolple....... get up and everyone say "sorry, are u ok":laugh:

Originally posted by drmoxx

:laugh

or when people would fall/trip on the stairs.... land on 2 or 3 peolple....... get up and everyone say "sorry, are u ok":laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: .....stairs=duck duck goose!......it was like..u HAD to touch every head of everyone sitting on the way down or u would go flying!!!!!...... or when there was fruit and ice pops served lol.......