Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever see your parents naked when you where a kid...

notallthere444

unfortunately yes...what else....caught them doing their thing in the bed once....I went into the room and my mom told me to go close the window in the living room and as I was coming back, I saw my dad running butt naked to the bathroom:laugh:

I asked my mom what dad's doing and she said, he went to take a shower...well, he didn't...when he came outta the bathroom I asked him why he didn't take a shower and he told me to shut the fuck up:laugh: I guess he was pissed at me for the interruption:laugh:

Also found my parents' condom hideout....free condoms for me:laugh:

that's it for me:D

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

unfortunately yes...what else....caught them doing their thing in the bed once....I went into the room and my mom told me to go close the window in the living room and as I was coming back, I saw my dad running butt naked to the bathroom:laugh:

I asked my mom what dad's doing and she said, he went to take a shower...well, he didn't...when he came outta the bathroom I asked him why he didn't take a shower and he told me to shut the fuck up:laugh: I guess he was pissed at me for the interruption:laugh:

Also found my parents' condom hideout....free condoms for me:laugh:

that's it for me:D

after you they said fuck that & started using rubbers :laugh: :laugh:

j/k :D