Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things that piss me off!

sgoinon

- When you find a pair of pants that you like and its the last pair and there isnt a price on it, so you go up to pay for it and noone know how much it fucking costs!

- When you walk up to a automatic door and its not working properly and you slam into the door!

- When you come up to a 4 way stop and three other car come up at the same time and no one wants to go. And when you decide to go so does everyone else.

- When the fucker in front of you slams on the brakes and you flip him off and he waves at you.

- When your having sex and your girlfriend/boyfriend calls.

- When you're having trouble sleeping and you finally are dozing off and your best fucking friend calls.

racism, dress codes, wannabes, war, lies, politicians, mean people in general, sobe attitude, vegetarians that talk about vegetarianism all day long, ass kissers, lack of personality, too much personality, fake orgasms, people who can't parallel park, poeple who bring their dogs to the restaurant, poor quality on something expensive, people that only call when they need something from you, people with no projection in life, parasites in general, a bad joke, latin television, two faced sons of bitches, bad judgement, overpowering people, liza minelli, a fine cuisine dish poorly cooked, an empty fridge on a sunday morning, stepping on a wet floor with my socks on, finding parking in south beach on a weekend (luckily I never have to), assumption, judgement, righteousness, infidelity, bad movies, lack of recognition for a work well done, too much recognition for a mediocre work done...lots of things piss me off and I could go on forver...luckily, I have to say...I'm not exposed to many of aforementioned, therefore...I'm rarely pissed off...I'm usually an easy go lucky kind of Funk.

;)

democrats

people who have those stupid ass little dogs and carry them in bags

being left by your x best friend in florida

going out with a girl for a year not fucking her then she fucks some dude right after we break up(high school days)

stubbing your toe

my computer freezing up

people who work at fastfood places who when you ask them for things act like your are putting them out even though its their fucking job

homeless people who always ask me for money(get a fucking job!)

people who cannot hold their liquor

people who do to many drugs

people who act and think they know everything but dont

DUMB bitches

chics that are not dumb but act like they are dumb

gay people who impose their gayness on everyone

people who go out and always end up forgetting their wallet

and worst of all HIPPIES!!!!

Originally posted by pattbateman

people who go out and always end up forgetting their wallet

:laugh: and then go, hey u got this round u know im good, even though more often and not they froget there wallet, or the ppl who run out of maoney and keep on drinking, on your wallet!!!!! when the money runs out so do the drinks, i def don't mind buying drinks but hey, im not made out of money, and i have a friend who does this a lot!! what a dick, he knows how much i make, needless to say, i don't bar hop with hm much anymore;)