Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Senior Thesis

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

undergrad.... and my topic is extra dyadic relationships... aka CHEATING. :D

my professor kicks ass.. hes 26 years old... and cute as hell lol... so its a pleasure working with him... but im just nervous... :splat:

How the hell are you sopposed to come up with a thesis on that topic????

im back in philly for my last semester...tonight starts my first night of classes...i wish i were dead...in other words: no, im not being sarcastic but im not in the mood to be sarcastic...

im being very serious...this level of anxiety will make you even mor prepared than anyone else...which means youre gonna rock that thesis...

again...it will be excellent...good luck :aright:

Originally posted by linabina

undergrad.... and my topic is extra dyadic relationships... aka CHEATING. :D

my professor kicks ass.. hes 26 years old... and cute as hell lol... so its a pleasure working with him... but im just nervous... :splat:

what are you nervous about??? what is the thesis going to be on, (i know you wrote dyadic relationships, but what areyou going to write about them???)

im going to have to design/run/analyze a study on emotional infidelity... we talked about it in my relationships class and my friend did his thesis on it so im gonna spin off from his topic a little... i got so heated over the whole topic... emotional vs physical infidelity... and jealousy etc.. im just starting to read my articles for the literature review part so im not sure exactly what my topic will be yet until i read more into the overall topic itself.

other than that... i guess its good to be nervous about it :) i like writing.. and i believe i am a good writer so im not worried about that.. and i dont really fear public speaking although im a little worried about having to present it at the research conference in may... BUT im excited about it... cuz @ the end of it ill know i did it all on my own.. and its my own research report.... hopefully my professor will help me if it ends up being extremely impressive so i can maybe get it published :D

but who knows.. one step at a time.

highmay- good luck with ur last semester. and thanks for the vote of confidence :D its much appreciated :kiss2: