Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real World Tonight!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njdionysus

I think there is something about her too, but if she didnt have those big tits you would NOT even look at her twice. Just the facts!

Yeap, Yeap.

100% CORRECT!!

But I LOVE CAMERAN (the blond girl), even without the big titz. She's BEAUTIFUL.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Joe.. who betta than you huh?

Just honest (sometimes to a fault). Robin is cute at best, but I agree with Choop, the jugs make it work for her. They give her the attention she didnt get before she had them. She is a lil wacky too!

Cameron is most def a lil hottie though, Southern hospitality at its finest and she is only 19 :tongue: A lil flaky but not afraid to laugh at herself. Cant argue with a girl that says this...

Cameron

What is it? My vibrator

Description: Most embarrassing item

Why did you choose this item? Well, Lord, I don't know what to say. Every chick has one. If she says "ugh, that's gross," she's lying. I like my vibrator. It never speaks, it wont give you any STD's, it's light and fits in a purse. "Sex can wait, masturbate." That's my motto!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Cameron

What is it? My vibrator

Description: Most embarrassing item

Why did you choose this item? Well, Lord, I don't know what to say. Every chick has one. If she says "ugh, that's gross," she's lying. I like my vibrator. It never speaks, it wont give you any STD's, it's light and fits in a purse. "Sex can wait, masturbate." That's my motto!

She is a GOOOOOOOOOOD Girl.

Originally posted by Reeni

why does jaquese seem white b/c he speaks proper english:laugh:

he jumps around and is telling everyone what other people are doing (like a little bitch) and he didnt smack the shit out of Robyn for saying the "n" word...if he grew up where i did and a whitey said that he got his asssssssss handed to him...

Originally posted by fkornre

he jumps around and is telling everyone what other people are doing (like a little bitch) and he didnt smack the shit out of Robyn for saying the "n" word...if he grew up where i did and a whitey said that he got his asssssssss handed to him...

He is like a little tattle tale isn't he? I don't mind him, except for that part.

Robin already is on my not so nice list. Yeah I feel bad the girl had to deal with the tragedy of rape...but IM sure most of us would agree that just because a black person pisses you off does NOT give you the right to call em the "n" word, she's just plain ignorant. As for her boobs, def fake and not a good job. They are too far apart and make her look really wide and butchy.

Cameran is cute but I'll say hands down that Jamie the asian girl is by far so exotically beautiful and very overlooked. She is so pretty. Cameran reminds me of Lyndsay from the Seattle cast.

Brad, sorry he's not hot, yeah he's got a nice bod, fine but he's a hypocrite. I love my girlfriend, we'll make this work, two seconds after Cameran shows interest he jumps on the phone and breaks up with her!? And this whole fascination with his penis, god that house must be bored.

I think tonite's episode will be good. but Frankie and Robyn kissin quite frankly grosses me out. blah

Originally posted by adriennektu

Cameran is cute but I'll say hands down that Jamie the asian girl is by far so exotically beautiful and very overlooked. She is so pretty. Cameran reminds me of Lyndsay from the Seattle cast.

wasn't she the chick that said she doesn' t like sex that much because it's awkward and messy?