Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ac

We were just at Casbah for NYE. It was such a great time. I remember people were saying that the Casbah was on its way down b/c of the Borgata, but it's definately not the case. This place is alive and well.

I just found out the last time I was there, that there is another part of the club downstairs. All the times I've been there I never knew that. I think they only open that part of the club up when its packed.

As for the Mixx, I haven't been there yet. But from what I've heard it seems to be more of an older crowd.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Rule #1 nobody talks about Fight Club

Rule #2 nobody talks about Fight Club

The first rule of fight club is, you do not talk about fight club. The second rule of fight club is, you do not talk about fight club. The third rule of fight club, someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. The fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. The fifth rule, only one fight at a time fellas. The sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes. The seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight.

I'm from NYC but I usually hit up AC about once a month if not more. I haven't been to the Casbah since the summer. They did add a new downstairs room which is surprisingly huge but I don't think it will be open this weekend. So I really can't comment how Casbah is on a normal weekend.

Yes, it's hard to get rooms at the Borgata especially on a Saturday night unless you are willing to spend the $$.

Mixx, is usually a pretty good time (the girl that dances on the bar might have one of the nicest asses I have ever seen). It's not as grimey as Casbah though.

Originally posted by chrismakk69

I went to Casbah saturday night...Hotttttttt ass girls, pretty decent music...I had a good time...

I heard it was Dead....oh, wait, that was Sunday it was dead, my bad.

Anyway...is it still good on Saturday???

Havent been there in over a year. BIG PHILLY crowd ive heard.

Gonna check out MIXX in 2 weeks, looking forward to that.