Clubplanet Nightlife Community

state of the union!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

In 2016, I am going to run for this office.

What party? None, since the established parties stink. But if I had to pick an affiliation, I'd say libertarian, since it basically comes down to you have the right to fuck off as long as you don't fuck anyone else...and you have the right to fuck anyone up who fucks with you.

Here is the basic points of my platform:

1. 17% flat tax rate across the board. Wisely budgeted and spent, this allocation will be more than enough to finance the newly trimmed down government.

2. Abolish or severely size down the IRS, FCC, DEA, FBI, and the INS.

3. Adhere strictly to the United States Constitution, as well as the Bill of Rights. Yes, that means the Second Amendment too. If I am somehow deposed, I'd like to think the citizenry would make short work of the deposor.

4. Our military would become the most high-tech fighting force the world has ever known, and cost effective as well. No more foreign entanglements, let the other countries go hang, since they don't seem to need our help anymore. You fuck with us though, you're history as the worst fucking orbital bombardment you've ever seen rains down on your cities. No eye for an eye bullshit, you "accidentally" shoot down a fighter of mine, I'll "accidentally" destroy your country.

5. Foreign aid is drastically reduced. I'm not paying for Starvin' Marvin' to eat like a pig and then go dance in the streets of Mogadishu hanging my likeness in effigy. Fuck 'em, if they're so smart why is their country a backwater shithole?

6. Drug laws? Who needs 'em? You wanna OD on the streets? Fine, be my fucking guest, but don't complain when you get picked up by the cops for being a public nusiance after shitting yourself on Biscayne Blvd during rush hour. Drug awarness and education is the key, not demonization.

7. Lobbyists? No thanks. Any laws need changing, let the people decide, not some tool of the corporations or special interest groups.

8. No special tax loopholes for corporations. I'm tired of Mr. Burns and his friends getting away with paying a dollar a year in taxes.

9. Enable a "presidential recall" If the people don't think I'm doing a good job, let them vote me out of office whenever they want. Sure, I'll think they're stupid, but that's their decision. I'll just move to an island somewhere.

10. Education doesn't need more money, what is needed is more effective teaching. Schools these days compete for funds, and blow it all on basketball jerseys and slut heels for the dance squad. The funding is fine, it just goes to the wrong damn things.

I'm just gettin' started.

Guest saleen351

"A strong America must also value the institution of marriage. I believe we should respect individuals as we take a principled stand for one of the most fundamental, enduring institutions of our civilization.

Congress has already taken a stand on this issue by passing the Defense of Marriage Act, signed in 1996 by President Clinton. That statute protects marriage under Federal law as the union of a man and a woman, and declares that one state may not redefine marriage for other states.

Activist judges, however, have begun redefining marriage by court order, without regard for the will of the people and their elected representatives. On an issue of such great consequence, the people's voice must be heard. If judges insist on forcing their arbitrary will upon the people, the only alternative left to the people would be the constitutional process. Our nation must defend the sanctity of marriage.

The outcome of this debate is important, and so is the way we conduct it. The same moral tradition that defines marriage also teaches that each individual has dignity and value in God's sight."

bravooooooooo mr bush....

Mass and their judges were wrong to try and over rule the will of the people. This one my fav part of the speech.. The second fav part was the permissiion slip comment...

Overall, i liked it, though i'm not happy with the immigration reform act... And his drug stance is bs, it's exactly what regan tried, and it simply doesn't work.

btw, i posted this as a second thread, the other thread really just shows you the type of educations you dade county and foreign born people have..

Democracy has two ideals to it.

1. you can take part

2. nothing is set in stone, it can always be changed...

Originally posted by saleen351

Overall, i liked it, though i'm not happy with the immigration reform act... And his drug stance is bs, it's exactly what regan tried, and it simply doesn't work.

Didn't you tell me yesterday that you and your family were half off the boat?

I like this immigration act because I work for an Immigration Attorney and it would be GREAT for business. :D

But it's all politics in the long run. It won't happen. It's election time ;).

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by themrs

Didn't you tell me yesterday that you and your family were half off the boat?

I like this immigration act because I work for an Immigration Attorney and it would be GREAT for business. :D

But it's all politics in the long run. It won't happen. It's election time ;).

my parents were born here (long branch nj, west orange nj), half my grandparents (all decesed now) were born in Italy and one in Ireland. They CAME HERE LEGALY!! Thats the difference.

I'm with Mr O, on the this issue..

The immigration act is wrong, it awards people who broke the law. We need to put the national guard on the border, to stop the drugs, people, terrorists etc...

And on top of that, the height of immigration was due to a war, but now, these people want to come here, get a free ride, then return to their country with a boat load of cash, and that hurts america.

Originally posted by michelangel0

I was going to actually give a educated reply ..but after seeing such childish remarks its not worth my time/energy.

this post is very arrogant...so i will answer it the way it was given out...... being that none of us really know u...ur opinion wasnt or never has been important to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aside from that have a great day!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

OUCH....:eek:

well hes hatin for no reason...doesnt know any of us to generalize us all as childish!!!!!!!!!!!! so therefore he wanted to make the childish comment...we have to answer him like a child!!!!!!!!!! and i have lots of practice at it i got 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

well hes hatin for no reason...doesnt know any of us to generalize us all as childish!!!!!!!!!!!! so therefore he wanted to make the childish comment...we have to answer him like a child!!!!!!!!!! and i have lots of practice at it i got 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

WERD....

Originally posted by saleen351

"A strong America must also value the institution of marriage. I believe we should respect individuals as we take a principled stand for one of the most fundamental, enduring institutions of our civilization.

Congress has already taken a stand on this issue by passing the Defense of Marriage Act, signed in 1996 by President Clinton. That statute protects marriage under Federal law as the union of a man and a woman, and declares that one state may not redefine marriage for other states.

Activist judges, however, have begun redefining marriage by court order, without regard for the will of the people and their elected representatives. On an issue of such great consequence, the people's voice must be heard. If judges insist on forcing their arbitrary will upon the people, the only alternative left to the people would be the constitutional process. Our nation must defend the sanctity of marriage.

The outcome of this debate is important, and so is the way we conduct it. The same moral tradition that defines marriage also teaches that each individual has dignity and value in God's sight."

bravooooooooo mr bush....

Mass and their judges were wrong to try and over rule the will of the people. This one my fav part of the speech.. The second fav part was the permissiion slip comment...

btw, i posted this as a second thread, the other thread really just shows you the type of educations you dade county and foreign born people have..

Democracy has two ideals to it.

1. you can take part

2. nothing is set in stone, it can always be changed...

:blah: :blah: