Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not a morning person...

origskeemr

classes started yesterday and today I have a Wed. morning class at 8. It's a fuckin Gym (weight lifting) class. WTF?!?!?!? I can't even remember getting up this early for school since H.S. 5 years ago. I dunno if I can survive this semester but this class is only half the semester so whateva but I have another class on the days I dont have this one at 8:30. :(:blown::mad: oh well off to class now.

...you'll get used to it...or you'll just be numb for the first part of it...my first year in college, i had a Calc II class Friday morning at 8:30am...which wouldnt be so bad if I wasnt commuting from West Orange to New Brunswick at the time...and even worse, the fucking professor had an accent so thick I couldnt understand shit...lol...

Originally posted by phatman

...you'll get used to it...or you'll just be numb for the first part of it...my first year in college, i had a Calc II class Friday morning at 8:30am...which wouldnt be so bad if I wasnt commuting from West Orange to New Brunswick at the time...and even worse, the fucking professor had an accent so thick I couldnt understand shit...lol...

lol it's not so bad as long as I don't go out the night before. It's weight training so I guess I just get the gym out of the way first thing in the morning 2 days out of the week. The teacher is young and seems very cool. Today class was 15 min. lol

Originally posted by c-luv

i hate school.

hahahak,,, I don't know if you're working now, but working 9-5 sucks TENFOLD more than school.

Compared to work, school is a walk in the park. I wish i could go back to school and all the fun i had then :(

And if you're not a morning person at school, Unless you HAVE to take the class, why not take it at another time, or wait till next semester?/?

Originally posted by gmccookny

hahahak,,, I don't know if you're working now, but working 9-5 sucks TENFOLD more than school.

Compared to work, school is a walk in the park. I wish i could go back to school and all the fun i had then :(

And if you're not a morning person at school, Unless you HAVE to take the class, why not take it at another time, or wait till next semester?/?

i know...but for now...i hate school.

...when i transferred up to rutgers newark, i had a writing course on saturday mornings at 9am...we usually ended up waiting for them to open up the building...it turned out to be my favorite class...and i also hooked up with a classmate cutie the first week to boot...:)

Originally posted by funks0ul

First sem of my freshman year I had scheduled 2 classes that were early, one at 8, the other at 9:30. I ended up dropping them both. And learned not to schedule classees before 12. :tongue: I was more of a night class person anyways. :)

Same thing happened to me...........Now I don't schedule a class before 3

...what are you people going to do when you have to get up at 5 or 6am for your commute to work?...lol...or do y'all plan on being self-employed or work an afternoon shift?...my dad used to get us up early no matter what...even on saturdays...a european philosophy perhaps but he always wanted us to make the most of the day and get an early start to it...now if i oversleep, i feel like i'm missing something...even on nights that i party, i usu just catch 3 or 4 hours and pop up to do something....

Originally posted by phatman

...what are you people going to do when you have to get up at 5 or 6am for your commute to work?...lol...or do y'all plan on being self-employed or work an afternoon shift?...my dad used to get us up early no matter what...even on saturdays...a european philosophy perhaps but he always wanted us to make the most of the day and get an early start to it...now if i oversleep, i feel like i'm missing something...even on nights that i party, i usu just catch 3 or 4 hours and pop up to do something....

nah I use to work construction where I had to get up at 5 a.m. and I didnt mind it cause I was making real good money (working for a friends father). I just dont see the point of getting up early to go to class when I can do it in the afternoon. All my friends work during the day and have off at night. Due to my scheduling I go to school during the morning and nothing in the afternoon but watch t.v. and play on the computer. Then at night I work when my friends chill or do whateva. I dunno I'm just bitching.

Originally posted by misk

..btw....orig/c....where was u fools last night?........we had festivities....u were not there??? ....jorge made popcorn

nobody holla'd at the kid.

LOL I remember classes that early...I went to college for only a year...I used to get up at 4am to leave at 530 for an hour and a half by public transportation. i would get there at 7 and have class at 8 until 12 four days a week then go to work at 3 until 6, come home shower and start homework until 130am then go to bed at 2am. one day a week i had a break, i had class at 9am and didn't have work, instead i had a four hour break and stayed at school until my 5pm class.

Now I just work my ass off:rolleyes:

I miss school

Still not a morning person though

Originally posted by jackrabbit

YES , I MADE POPCORN !!! I USUALLY DO , I'M A GREAT HOST ..... JOSH DOESNT BELIEVE IT !!! SEE JOSH IM A GOOD HOST!! I SHARE !!! SHARING IS CARING, FORGET U GUYS !!! NO MORE POPCORN 4 U !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:flame: :flame: :flame:

:finger: :finger: :finger:

:bigfinge:

:blah: :blah:

noo u are a great host!

Originally posted by jackrabbit

YES , I MADE POPCORN !!! I USUALLY DO , I'M A GREAT HOST ..... JOSH DOESNT BELIEVE IT !!! SEE JOSH IM A GOOD HOST!! I SHARE !!! SHARING IS CARING, FORGET U GUYS !!! NO MORE POPCORN 4 U !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:flame: :flame: :flame:

:finger: :finger: :finger:

:bigfinge:

:blah: :blah:

fag! lol laugh: pink rabbit