Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peter Gatien documentary

Currently producing a documentary on Peter Gatien and am looking for former employees, clubbers, etc who knew him at the height of his career in New York. We have a distribution deal and would like to submit for next year's Sundance Film Festival. Peter Gatien is fully cooperating. Must complete all interviews by September 2004.

Originally posted by bennyblanco818

See if you can find Mark Anthony Vasquez he did alot of promoting for Gatien at tunnel and limelight.

anyone read "clubland" by frank owen?? im in the middle of reading it... awesome book... i woudl love to turn that into a movie.. that would be ill!!!:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Originally posted by clubqueenny

Currently producing a documentary on Peter Gatien and am looking for former employees, clubbers, etc who knew him at the height of his career in New York. We have a distribution deal and would like to submit for next year's Sundance Film Festival. Peter Gatien is fully cooperating. Must complete all interviews by September 2004.

shu up douche bag no one likes you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nikkig222

Was the best in nightlife and I hope to see him back in the scene soon he was one person who cared about what the music and people were about I glad someone posted about him I think he should be given a medal for what he has done no other promoter has come close to his shoes He cared about people and should return where r u Mike?

Guest ginabpb
Originally posted by nikkig222

Was the best in nightlife and I hope to see him back in the scene soon he was one person who cared about what the music and people were about I glad someone posted about him I think he should be given a medal for what he has done no other promoter has come close to his shoes He cared about people and should return where r u Mike?

I agree with you I would love to go to his parties again he had this charisma about him I been goin out and It sucks I just joined this site just because I saw Michaels name being mentioned I miss seeing him he was a great guy who was always a step ahead of everyone else whatever happened to that boy>

This is such a crock! If Peter is in favor he gave your a list of people that worked there and numbers for the people he wants contacted. He stills keeps in touch with most of us and so does his daughters. So stop trying to put together another lame wannabe documentary for your NYU film class. Get lost and leave well enough alone!

• 3 months later...

I last posted under ClubqueenNY.

Now specifically funded to document the rise and fall of Limelight. Have all main players of the club agreeing to be on camera. Anyone who has some insight into what made the club legendary or what brought it down, please email.

I DJed @ Tunnel, and I am sitting here next to Tweey Glo. He is trying to log on without any success. But if you want to get a hold of us you can e-mail me. ianjohncarisi@sbcglobal.net or e-mail him at tweetygloprodinc@yahoo.com

If you dont know who tweety glo is then you shouldn't be on this site anyways.

What happened to the Music? What happened to the talent? Respect the DJ, real DJs use vinyl.