Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday RED with SAEED

littlehelper

as usual it was a good time, good beats that got progressively better as the night went on. For once there was a lot of ladies there too, not a bad crowd for it being thurs. and late. THe only prob. I have is that it's a thurs., so by the time I get there I'm half gone already from happy hour then post happy hour. Where else can you hear saeed play for 4 hours for free in an intimate setting

Somehow I knew that would be true.

I wanted to go but was very tired.

oh well.. there's always next time.

Originally posted by pgiddy

as usual it was a good time, good beats that got progressively better as the night went on. For once there was a lot of ladies there too, not a bad crowd for it being thurs. and late. THe only prob. I have is that it's a thurs., so by the time I get there I'm half gone already from happy hour then post happy hour. Where else can you hear saeed play for 4 hours for free in an intimate setting

Originally posted by axe

I was there and left around 1:00. There were only 10 people max....

well thanks for leaving, because I guess thats when it got good. I left about 2:30 and I would say there was 25 people or so, which seems like 100 in that place