Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazilian wax

sotuorlando

I know exactly what it is, but sometimes I think there is some girls out there that dont! There's nothing more disturbing then taking a sneak peek back there and seeing a girl with hair all up in her ass. I dont take any nose dives back there if you know what I mean it's just not my thing but shit I do like to take a look back there from time to time.....Guys what has been your experiences with this hairy ass crack phenomenon and ladies plllllllease tell me why some girls let it get to that point!

The floor is open...

Originally posted by sotuorlando

I know exactly what it is, but sometimes I think there is some girls out there that dont! There's nothing more disturbing then taking a sneak peek back there and seeing a girl with hair all up in her ass. I dont take any nose dives back there if you know what I mean it's just not my thing but shit I do like to take a look back there from time to time.....Guys what has been your experiences with this hairy ass crack phenomenon and ladies plllllllease tell me why some girls let it get to that point!

The floor is open...

maybe some girls dont even know theres hair there?

Originally posted by sotuorlando

The floor is open...

What kind of girls have you been bangin' if you think this is a "hairy ass crack phenomenon"?