then your story lines

thanks dg the song is stuck in my head:mad:

and I wear my sunglasses at night

so I can

so I can

ughhh!!!!!! make it stop

:laugh:

That's the first thing that came into my head when I read the subject

What I didn't understand was how people wore sunglasses inside clubs...even the clear ones were hard to see in

...i've done this both when rolling and straight...it's a neat enhancement to your sensory experience...usu it's colored glasses...dont get me wrong, there are schmucks that just wear normal shades to look cool...but dont throw us all into that batch...some us are just taking different angles for the night...

Originally posted by barslut

There called guidos , and there pieces of shit.

lol... club mazala~!!!!

Originally posted by somebitch

bc they think they are cool or they are fucked up and trying to hide it.

lol, i think it looks ridiculous... rather look fucked up than foolish...

...when and if you're that fucked up, you dont really care what you look like...i know i didnt...the best part was one night at vinyl, totally straight night...but i wore orange sunglasses anyway...i got asked for pills about 15 times...i wish i had a box of tic tacs, i woulda made a killin'...

Originally posted by Reeni

I wear my sunglasses at night

so I can

so I can

watch you weave

then your story lines

thanks dg the song is stuck in my head:mad:

and I wear my sunglasses at night

so I can

so I can

ughhh!!!!!! make it stop

exactly what i was thinking when i wrote it... did they ever make a new club version of this song??? some tiesto or jp shit???

Originally posted by phatman

...when and if you're that fucked up, you dont really care what you look like...i know i didnt...the best part was one night at vinyl, totally straight night...but i wore orange sunglasses anyway...i got asked for pills about 15 times...i wish i had a box of tic tacs, i woulda made a killin'...

lol, very good point... but i was specifically reffering to you... just speaking in general... theres a select group of ppl i work with, who love to wear sunglasses upon entering the office... lol with this big soap-opera entrance, pause resume walking... its like wtf???

Originally posted by dgmodel

why do some ppl wear sunglasses indoors or at night???

...Because when you're on Bean #4 and you have pupils dialated like a 3 week old kitten, you don't really want the rest of the world seeing it...especially since one pupil is usually going in a different direction than the other (amazingly, its easy to dance in this state..but I digress..)..

I personally can't wear sunglasses in a club, so I hide the tard eyes by wearing a visor or my rain hat low...And plus, wearing sunglasses in a club is kinda lame...just a tad...;)...

Originally posted by Reeni

hmmm...never heard the club version

but the song is about him stalking his girlfriend at night so he's disguise himself

maybe ppl who where shades at night are stalkers:confused:

oh i dont know if there is im asking if there is...