Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc@nerve

Originally posted by nervelounge

hope to see you for the "little mountain rocks" party also - mathew dekay is the absolute bomb! oh yeah - sander and steve porter also...

100% sure ill be there for these nights:

(day/night)Sat, Tues

60% sure ill be there for these nights:

fri , mon,

30% for weds

timkell....be there early :)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

JC, have to hand it to you. I will most definitely be at Nerve for most of the week, pocketbook permitting. ABSOLUTELY for Bedrock and my future husband Zabiela. You really know the way to my heart!!! Hope to have some time to chill with you as usual, I know its gonna be hectic that week!

just making sure everyone see's the changes and additions as listed above... can't wait til next month!!!!:hat:

can I bring a camera to take some pics for a website in San Diego www.sdravers.net Judging by the list of talent you guys will have there during the week, looks like I will be spending most of my time at Nerve. This will be my first time ever at the conference or Miami for that matter.:D

the little club that could. jon, i am so excited about the line-up at my favorite club in miami and beyond nerve. just the thought of all of my favorite dj's coming to mix @ nerve just makes me scream for joy. i can't wait. thank you brotha. time...time...time...for some action:cool: jon, i will officially be sleeping @ nerve for conference. what a wicked line-up.:jawdrop::bounce: time to bounce...holy sh@t i just had a heart attack on the dancefloor:tongue:

abe

I have to say i feel the same way....

that little club has more than earned a spot in my top 3 venues ever... I cannot wait for the madness this year on WMC, once again!! :D

Sickest lineup of the conference!! Hands down! :eek:

I'll see u guys there!!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by thomar

if i was able to go to the wmc this year, i don't think i'd leave nerve. esp. on fri and tues nights!

good job!

MY KIND OF GUY!!!

Originally posted by mp3some

I have to say i feel the same way....

that little club has more than earned a spot in my top 3 venues ever... I cannot wait for the madness this year on WMC, once again!! :D

Sickest lineup of the conference!! Hands down! :eek:

I'll see u guys there!!

Mp3.-:smoke:

thankyou!:cool:

yes, nerve is remodeled almost every 3 months or so... the last remodeling was new paint, new floors, and lcd lights in all the walls and on the ceilings... You'll love it..

The LED lights kick ass :cool:

Nice to see the patrons taking care of the venue and spend some money in renovations...but IMO....

I just can't feel stereo @ Nerve.... one speaker kills u..the other is to far away...

Hope some day..maybe in thre months..we can have a little centered dj booth. (were the main bar is) Leaving the speakers were they are....

That would be sick !

location location location

(not bashing....just looking for the ideal club we missed so much in Miami)

my two cents....