Space, WTF are you thinking??

Guest saleen351

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

norahmiami, do you sweep the floors at space? if so, i lost a picture of bling , with his autograph, so please if you sweep it up, hold on to it for me..

Originally posted by sobeton

I thought the defense presented a solid case. :tongue: you and your better half coming out of retirement again Saturday or what??

i think both sides had a good arguement...;)

and no..she doesnt wanna go...and has bribed me with role playing sex to stay home instead...:D

Originally posted by sobeton

oh cry me a river! Um if I'm likely to go to space for after-hours. then it would seem logical to get the pass. which I could use for after-hours, save $$, and avoid the line. if I didn't get the pass, and showed up for after-hours. then it would seem once again logical, that I would be paying a higher price for admission. whether that price is agreeable with you, doesn't really matter. since you could have saved $$$ my planning in advance. I guess if you booked an airline ticket the day of your departure. you would expect them not to charge a higher price?? your squabbling is weak bro... ;)

this is the part you're not getting, I DIDN'T MIND PAYING A HIGHER PRICE, but when they decide to almost double it simply because, it's not aquestion of an agreeable tab anymore !, I'm a business owner myself, I know they are a business ! And like I said, I paid later the 50 bucks I should paid earlier ! Think what you will, but your argument of they're a business or expect to pay more is weak, I already knew that, they still messed up !

Originally posted by jcmia

this is the part you're not getting, I DIDN'T MIND PAYING A HIGHER PRICE, but when they decide to almost double it simply because, it's not aquestion of an agreeable tab anymore !, I'm a business owner myself, I know they are a business ! And like I said, I paid later the 50 bucks I should paid earlier ! Think what you will, but your argument of they're a business or expect to pay more is weak, I already knew that, they still messed up !

i think what Sobeton is saying is: if they decide to boost up the price to 100 or even 200..people paid...so why not push the envelope of door prices, if people are gonig to pay?

i see ur arguement..i think 100 is an "unholy" price to pay for a couple of hours inside a nightclub...but Space did it and people paid...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i think what Sobeton is saying is: if they decide to boost up the price to 100 or even 200..people paid...so why not push the envelope of door prices, if people are gonig to pay?

i see ur arguement..i think 100 is an "unholy" price to pay for a couple of hours inside a nightclub...but Space did it and people paid...

I suppose !, but it's not justifiable, or don't post some BS of when they found out they stopped immediately ! or Space management had a fit about it ! c'mon it's still screwing over your customers, no matter how you paint it !

Originally posted by saleen351

SPACE PRESENTS THE NUMBER #1 DJ IN THE WORLD

DJs/Performers: Tiesto, plus Afterhours afterparty featuring Subliminal Sessions

Where: Space, 34 NE 11 St., Downtown Miami

When: 10pm - ???

Price: $99 3-Day Club Space Pass available now at Groovetickets

Weblinks: Space

if this is true, why would you have the cats that want to see the Sublimal guys, have to deal with the kids for tiesto??????

im there...... whoo hoooooooooo . though not sure if ill get the pass though. nerves lineup looks sick too :eek:

Originally posted by saleen351

norahmiami, do you sweep the floors at space? if so, i lost a picture of bling , with his autograph, so please if you sweep it up, hold on to it for me..

nah keep it norah .:) saleen hasnt dont deserve my bad ass autograph anyways. :D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yeah, what he said. I hate repeating myself.:D