Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need A Job

ok.. this is getting really RIDICULOUS...i went on SIX job interviwes in 2 days and nothing, no phone calls NOTHING, do i really have to terrorize people's phones to get a fucking bartending job????

if anyone knows anything, anyone, any open positions ANYWHERE, PLEASEEEE (i'm begging you) let me know.. i'm SICK at what i do, i've been bartending for 3 years now, NYC experience, i know how to talk and handle customers, i'm a great worker under pressure, i always balance, I FUCKING LOOK GOOD as hell, make a sick drink and I'm BROKE. help a nigga out.

THANKS! :D :D :D

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

ok.. this is getting really RIDICULOUS...i went on SIX job interviwes in 2 days and nothing, no phone calls NOTHING, do i really have to terrorize people's phones to get a fucking bartending job????

if anyone knows anything, anyone, any open positions ANYWHERE, PLEASEEEE (i'm begging you) let me know.. i'm SICK at what i do, i've been bartending for 3 years now, NYC experience, i know how to talk and handle customers, i'm a great worker under pressure, i always balance, I FUCKING LOOK GOOD as hell, make a sick drink and I'm BROKE. help a nigga out.

THANKS! :D :D :D

hey ecko.. you seem like a cool broad sooooo.. i'll hook you up.. me and my boys are big drinkers.. we party in hoboken every weekend at my stepbrother's apartment.. the girl that use to make our drinks for us while we pregame just quit!! pretty shitty huh??? well before we hire you we would have to see some pictures and you would of course have to be fitted for boobie tassles but... ok this is done

in all seriousness though i was in the bank yesterday.. Richmond COunty savings on jewett between victory and forest and saw that all Richmond county savings banks are hiring.. the number for human resources is 718 477 3915.. they're hiring for all positions part time/full time and all that jazz.. this could be a good alternative until you find a better bartending job and also it's something you can keep while you bartend, make some serious loot.. hope this helps and i hope everything works out... goodluck ;)

Wow.. i had such a shitty shitty day but i just got off the floor laughing from reading that xanga site, holy shit...

and +1 for rockin out to the faint and for being a hardcore bitch... i love it

When you find a job post it up were and ill buy you a shot

:laugh: :laugh:

Send it.

Originally posted by ibrandon

Wow.. i had such a shitty shitty day but i just got off the floor laughing from reading that xanga site, holy shit...

and +1 for rockin out to the faint and for being a hardcore bitch... i love it

When you find a job post it up were and ill buy you a shot

:laugh: :laugh:

Send it.

that's horrible. my drug problem is entertainment to you.

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

that's horrible. my drug problem is entertainment to you.

horrible but funny, like when you watch a blind person walk into a wall.. its horrible and you help.. but its funny as sh*t..

well honestly im not going to bullsh*t you, after reading that you reminded me of all my old crazy fu*ked up friends i missed and all the wild sh*t that you just dont believe.. ever.

Anyway, best of luck and getting clean.

That drink offer is still on the table if interested.

cheers

Hey KAT!!!

REGARDING THIS FROM YOUR PAGE ( ZANGA)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm concerned about the legal aspects of selling my artwork online, i'm not sure how that works..and how can i find out? hm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can introduce you to someone in copywriting etc. that can handle this FOR you

get in touch - seems like i have some contacts you may need

:hat:

Originally posted by ibrandon

horrible but funny, like when you watch a blind person walk into a wall.. its horrible and you help.. but its funny as sh*t..

well honestly im not going to bullsh*t you, after reading that you reminded me of all my old crazy fu*ked up friends i missed and all the wild sh*t that you just dont believe.. ever.

Anyway, best of luck and getting clean.

That drink offer is still on the table if interested.

cheers

lol..it is kinda funny when you read it from a different perspective..i reread it last night and if i wasn't me, i'd probably find it hilarious as well. and thanks. :)