Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Jeans

ladyshady

james jeans. anyone ever hear of or see them? saw it on tv. supposed to make your legs look longer and thinner by having the demin darker on your inner thighs. and your ass look better by having higher pockets. they looked pretty cool. anyone know where you can get them? or a website??

Originally posted by kitty19

are these the same as "brazilian jeans?"

where the jeans are long, lean, high pockets to make your butt look nice?

i'll have to dig around but i know there only a few brands that make this style.

please do im intrigued so im bumping this up!:D

• 2 weeks later...

(from fashionweekdaily.com)

Denim line of the second: James Jeans. The buzz is all about creator and designer Seun Lim’s new James Preserved Denim line. Named after her husband, the jeans feature figure-flatterers like a darker rinse of denim on the inner thigh (thighs look smaller, legs longer) and a special pocket design—exclusive to this brand—that draws the eye upward (rear looks smaller, higher). “I had gained some weight and didn’t want people to notice,†Lim said. “So I decided to create a line of jeans that would change the way women felt and looked in jeans.â€

The Daily has learned that certain celebs—including Britney Spears, Katie Holmes, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Garner, Mischa Barton, and Sarah Michelle Gellar—along with magazine A-listers—Allure’s Kelly Atherton, InStyle’s Cindy Weber Cleary and Sydne Bolden, and Vogue’s Meredith Melling Burke (who already owns a pair)—will be receiving complimentary pairs just in time for fashion week. To get yours, don’t go looking in Barneys—they sold out in a week.

JIM SHI

• 1 month later...