Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thread Closed

fouroneone

Fuck you all, you took all this shit too far, it's def not fun here anymore, I'm tired of constantly having to figure out who is who, and which threads and posts are serious and which aren't. You can't just be funny, you have to be fake to be funny. Meanwhile you have all the blueboard cry babies here just for the sake of causing trouble and talking shit about things and people they know nothing about. Lame. Screw it, it's just not for me anymore. I'm out. Peace.

Originally posted by groovefire

Fuck you all, you took all this shit too far, it's def not fun here anymore, I'm tired of constantly having to figure out who is who, and which threads and posts are serious and which aren't. You can't just be funny, you have to be fake to be funny. Meanwhile you have all the blueboard cry babies here just for the sake of causing trouble and talking shit about things and people they know nothing about. Lame. Screw it, it's just not for me anymore. I'm out. Peace.

This is a very sad day.

FUCK YOU ALL BLUEVIBES CRYBABIES..

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by groovefire

:eek: :eek: :eek: