Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc this Saturday???

Hey,

This sat. @ arc is a special event. It's a tsunami party. If you don't know, tsunami is a goa trance promotional company. They have many goa trance dj's play their parties. Here's the lineup:

LINE UP:

Tsuyoshi Suzuki

Dino Psaras

Yoni

the place is going to be decorated with blacklight florescant decor & draperies and the crowd is very mixed...

PM me if you have any more questions or need a guestlist...

Well I don't know if a fake would work. I have seen him turn people away, but thats is because they have no ID. You might get away with a fake but I doubt it, but you can try. Also the search is a search, they check ciggerates packs and they check your wallet. He also brushes over your nuts. If you are going to bring something in, put it in your shoe. But when you get in you do look suspicious taking your shoe off in there. Also no GUM.

You have to sneak a pack of gum in like it is drugs. Thats the only thing I bring

Good Luck, Y not wait untill you turn 18? You said you had one more week? Y not wait. If you do try your fake they could take it away and then when you do turn 18 he might remember you and not let you in. :eek:

You have fake ID saying you are 18? :laugh: I am sorry, I thought people only had a fake ID for 21