Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circa Review - Thurs Nite

I def had a fun time @ Circa. Got there around 930, got a table and started with a few martinis....must say they make em good there (i recommend the strawberry one ;)). Got a bottle...the ordered some food. (i also recommend the calamari, yum!) ok....the place filled up and the place was packed...a littlle too much tho. if i didnt have a table i wouldnt of been happy smashed in there.

The music tho i was not feeling. it was switched up way too much and nothing really new. Last time i was there it was Toro spinning but it wasnt this time. Anyhow it was still fun to be out with my friends, drinking and having a good time. SEeing some faces out...mystify, roddigga, danielle, nootsy, and a few others. Fun times! :)

Definitely was a lot of fun last night. As soon as I got there they were playing my song "That's the Way Love Is" :D ............

George thank you so much for that shot, even though it's what pushed me over the line!!!! Also, the cosmo was delish!

TONS of familiar faces...Deeeelite, Adrienne (soo beautiful w/her new additions ;) ), Nootsy (finally!), Roddddddigga, Bigtime, Brian1500 (I'm going to kill you for smacking my a$$ so hard), xxsplash, Incredulous, etc

Originally posted by thesandman

I thought the music was great.....

another great night at circa...

Sandman - I can not hang out with you anymore. There is noone to tell me to stop / cut the shit / relax / slow down etc. because you are just as bad if not worse then I am.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Definitely was a lot of fun last night. As soon as I got there they were playing my song "That's the Way Love Is" :D ............

George thank you so much for that shot, even though it's what pushed me over the line!!!! Also, the cosmo was delish!

TONS of familiar faces...Deeeelite, Adrienne (soo beautiful w/her new additions ;) ), Nootsy (finally!), Roddddddigga, Bigtime, Brian1500 (I'm going to kill you for smacking my a$$ so hard), xxsplash, Incredulous, etc

Hello Mystify - Nice to finnaly meet you. I had to ask Rod first cause last time I went up to Stardo and asked if she was you - she acted like I was Jack the ripper. So this time I asked first. SUP to Dee - Rod - adrienne - Mysti - sandman - BRian - MLK etc etc

Well me and my girlfriends got to circa at like 9 for dinner so we left a little early....i think at like 1230 :confused: Not because it wasnt fun but b/c we just had enuff and were tired. Plus one of the girls had an hour ride home...anyhow it was fun and i wanted to share.

Anyhooo....mystify it was so good to meet you. :) my face lite up when i saw ya cause it was finally nice to put the face w/ the name (and our pms;)) We must have that drink together next time, i already had to many last nite.

Rod - if i hear you call me a guidette one more time you are a dead man! and btw sorrrryyyyy for messin up the hair...:blank: haha

Nootsy - nice surprise seeing you walk through the crowd. I almost fell over my table :eek:

Originally posted by adriennektu

The music tho i was not feeling. it was switched up way too much and nothing really new.

i agree, i didnt like the music at all (excpt the mix of Do it again) but i think Ravine should do it every thur like last thur. He def made the vibe much better last week, but still had a good time last night

Originally posted by nootsy

Sandman - I can not hang out with you anymore. There is noone to tell me to stop / cut the shit / relax / slow down etc. because you are just as bad if not worse then I am.

Yea, I can't shake off the hangover, Im in rough fucking shape now... Only a few shots and I got mangled....

slow it down (a bit too late)

Originally posted by someontheside

I didn't--though I've only been on here a week or so, so I don't really know any of you =)

Oh, never get into any of their cars the first night you meet them.

They accuse you of stealing hair styling products.