Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name that movie...

naughtybabe

Originally posted by naughtybabe

"When two people love each other, but they just can't seem

to get things right, how do you know when enough is enough?"

"its never enough"

the mexican, what is this how you define your current relationship??

come on now........ that is bad. I used to say that same line about my past relationship & that was bad bad bad........

Goonies, when Troy lowers the bucket to help them out after they see a dead Chester Copperpot, but they decided to go on and fight the Fratellis on One Eyed Willys ship.. Then chunk and sloth help them out and tie the mother and the two sons together and makes them walk the plank.. Then on the beach the police on the 4 wheelers see them, wrap them in blankets, call the parents.. Then dickhead troy and his dad show up so Mikeys dad could sign over the land so they could make the Astoria country club. But, yes but Rosalita the maid pulls all the jewels from Mikeys wet jean jacket and starts yelling in Spanish not to sign the papers... Then mikeys dad tears up the contract and throw it up in the air, and if you notice, after he throws it up in the air, about a second later, more paper is thrown in the air, really poor special effects if you ask me. Then Datas dad trys and take a picture, but messes up just like data would. Then Mouth and Andra kiss... Then to end it, the ship is sailing off w/ nobody sailing it, so who knows.