Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is danny tenaglia dj-ing@arc on 12th march?

Guest marcomarc

Guest marcomarc

can anyone tell me the line up for arc niteclub and crobar between 12th march to the 19th march?i tried there websites and cannot get a line up,will danny tenaglia be playing @arc on the 12th march?

Arc still should be open to the end of March at least. I want to say Danny will be there, it is the Friday after WMC so I dont want to say it is definite. Here is some info for Carl Cox at Avalon on March 13th. I even included a guest list for you. Your best bet is going to his site and write a post there. He writes and answers posts there. Good Luck and if I hear anything I will let you know.

March 13th (Saturday) - CARL COX @ AVALON

LINE UP:

Carl Cox

LOCATION: @ AVALON (Former Limelight) 662 6th Ave. @ 20th Street NYC

Info:10pm-7am - Ladies 18 & Over / Males 21 & Over - $15 Before 12am - $20 until 2:00am - $30 after - If you are a group of more than 3 Men, you should go in separately and dress neatly (no baseball caps, sneakers allowed, but dont thug it out, look neat, and come with a good vibe) Ladies will have NO PROBLEM getting in ;-) ************* GET THERE VERY EARLY TO ENSURE YOUR ENTRY, THE LINE OUTSIDE WILL BE AROUND THE BLOCK, so AVOID THAT and COME EXTRA EARLY....Plus PARKING is very Difficult to find - CLiCK the Link below to Get on the REDUCED RAVECLiCK GUESTLiST- any questions email RAVECLiCK@aol.com