Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was vicious @ avalon????

just got home ...

here is my review from experience. .tooo lazy to write another one

LAST NIGHT WAS SICK >> VIBE WAS GREAT ... made some money thanx to all the people who used my list .... VICIOUS DROPPED BOMBS...ALL NIGHT >.... TOO LAZY TO GIVE ANY TYPE OF DETaIL AND SHOT >>> BUT WE HELD A VERY FIERCE 2nD FLOOR SERVICE BAR BALCONY CREW>>.....WAAAA

SYSTEMS NICE >>>

LIGHTS CRAZY

BOUNCERS MAD CHILL

AND THE WEIRDEST PART....

IT FUCKIN SNOWS IN THERE NOW >.?

LIKE ALOT MORE SNOW THEN EXIT EVER PUMPED OUT>>>

VICIOUS JUST TORE IT >>> ONCE PEOPLE PUT THE LIST OF SONGS HE PLAYED PEOPLE WHO DIDNT GO WILL BE PISSED THEY WERENT THERE>>>..it was that good ....

Originally posted by barvybe

so lets see:

SICK

BOMBS

FIERCE

WAAA

CRAZY

MAD CHILL

TORE IT

can someone give a review in english instead of generic KTU speak lol? this wasn't a review so much as a ad for BRO BARS or something :rolleyes:

is that JERSEY review??? lmao

so lets see:

SICK

BOMBS

FIERCE

WAAA

CRAZY

MAD CHILL

TORE IT

can someone give a review in english instead of generic KTU speak lol? this wasn't a review so much as a ad for BRO BARS or something :rolleyes:

strange, it made sense to me...maybe u just need to learn some new vocab words :laugh:

There was a gothic fashion show early in the night, that was pretty interesting. Anyone else see that?

Place was too packed for a while, no room to dance at all. But once it started thinning out a lil bit he started to slow the music down, and get away from the really hard stuff, which is when it started to get good. For the last half hour, maybee more there was like 10 people dancing tops, and he kept playing songs, i thought they were jsut going to end it, but he kept going.

so lets see:

SICK

BOMBS

FIERCE

WAAA

CRAZY

MAD CHILL

TORE IT

if u step out of your cave u might become adapt to this vocabulary???:blown:

i left really early bc i went over to sf, but while i was there, it was pretty good. early on, i REALLY didnt like how he was using cds as opposed to vinyl, but then he got into his record bag. my favorite part of the night (and i was surprised to hear this from him, maybe i just dont know his style?) was motorcycle's as the rush comes...

EMBRACE ME SURROUND ME AS THE RUSH COMES.... ;)