Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP coming back to SF!

Originally posted by gogogina

Vivacious said that if Richard accepts Jp's offer .....not that Jp is going back .....we'll see though

Wow..... Well slap me silly and call me Sally- we gots ourselves a real live sit-she-ation goiiin on herre..... Hot Damn. That'd be pretty cool. What's JP asking for, HALF of everything? Just like Ediie Murphy's old skit. Ediie- I want half......:laugh:

Originally posted by djgrod

Wow..... Well slap me silly and call me Sally- we gots ourselves a real live sit-she-ation goiiin on herre..... Hot Damn. That'd be pretty cool. What's JP asking for, HALF of everything? Just like Ediie Murphy's old skit. Ediie- I want half......:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EXACTLY GINA...as of right now HES NOT GOING BACK.

Just because a deal is on the table does not in anyway mean its gonna go through.

It wont be long until we can all be happy and have JP with a Residency again.

I was trying to keep this down for the most part but so much for that.

How is it gonna look (godforbid) it doenst go through and everyone is running around screaming JP is back? Think about it...

I think it is better off left alone until its a done deal. So like I said b4 wait for Actual Confirmation...bombshell...you know I want JP back there too

:D

Tek

Originally posted by djgrod

You're a comedian!! I Luff You!!!!!!!!!!!