Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If U Been2 Crobar- Respond!

They search hard? I wasn't searched at all last night walking in the doors at 2:45. I was very surprised at that..I wonder how they get away with it. And everyone smoking cigs on the dancefloor all night which I was loving because it was freezing out. They're gonna get fined once and then they'll probably start taking it more seriously.

They were'nt seaching if you got a table which is 1200 for 8 to 10 peeps admission included, tip included and you get 3 bottles, goose kettle one. They do ID. Most of the people I talk to got search very hard. What a club very well orginized great sound system lots of room to move around. As for Victor words can't describe how good he was last night.

They were'nt seaching if you got a table which is 1200 for 8 to 10 peeps admission included, tip included and you get 3 bottles, goose kettle one. They do ID. Most of the people I talk to got search very hard. What a club very well orginized great sound system lots of room to move around. As for Victor words can't describe how good he was last night. :D:eek:

I wasn't id'd but I think it may have been because we were comped. I guess Fernando didn't want to bother --- but that's a-okay with me!

The only thing they are really tough on is the search - but big deal. It's a big club and they have a HUGE liability over their head so you have to respect it. Besides, if you don't know to hide your shit properly, then you don't belong going out. :tongue: