Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar reviews.

Originally posted by notallthere444

uhm riiiighhh lol your wrong..

Yo ive been to factory a dozen times , tunnle for years when iw as a kid,.'''plenty of others people where fine

crobar was stuck up and ugly

although it may technically be on 46 and 11, factory is not a typical manhattan club.

i love crobar. i think its a beautiful club, good crowd mix, and a great vibe and with calderone - sick music (waxman doesnt do it for me)

dont get me wrong i used to love sf too but its known as a b&t club. i am one of the few manhattanites that actually attend. (and thats probably cuz i hail from boston)

Originally posted by nycchic24

although it may technically be on 46 and 11, factory is not a typical manhattan club.

i love crobar. i think its a beautiful club, good crowd mix, and a great vibe and with calderone - sick music (waxman doesnt do it for me)

dont get me wrong i used to love sf too but its known as a b&t club. i am one of the few manhattanites that actually attend. (and thats probably cuz i hail from boston)

I wrote that shit fast.. All i ment to say was that there are many other clubs in the city with all different kinds of crowds/vibes. I have never run across a club that had as many disgusting looking people that are so stuck up like crobar., Perfect example This drunk faggot bumped into me and goes " Watch it! " i got in his face and was like what? and he faggoted off into the crowd. Stuck up fags are almost funny they talk shit to act bigtime then runaway.

But i think crobar is def oen of the phatest venues i have ever been to. Music was tottaly fucken great and the lighting/sound system was top notch. Look im not the kind of person to say the glass is half full. If theres somthing that i think is really fucken wrong with a club, No i cant make the best of it.

But i think crobar is def oen of the phatest venues i have ever been to. Music was tottaly fucken great and the lighting/sound system was top notch. Look im not the kind of person to say the glass is half full. If theres somthing that i think is really fucken wrong with a club, No i cant make the best of it.

I agree with you on that. I got there around 2. The guy to girl ratio was actually about 1:1, with a lot of pretty hot girls. By about 5 am, the guy to girl ratio literally was about 12:1, with 80% of the guys gay. I guess that is to be expected knowing Calderone's following. To be honest though, the music was insane, and the club is beautiful. I guess it all depends if you are a "glass is half full or a glass is half empty"-type person.

I wrote that shit fast.. All i ment to say was that there are many other clubs in the city with all different kinds of crowds/vibes. I have never run across a club that had as many disgusting looking people that are so stuck up like crobar., Perfect example This drunk faggot bumped into me and goes " Watch it! " i got in his face and was like what? and he faggoted off into the crowd. Stuck up fags are almost funny they talk shit to act bigtime then runaway.

wow.. that may be one of your best responses i have read. :laugh: normally your posts are very combative, but that was well put and i can actually see your p.o.v. ;)