Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Morillo review.

Bling

First off let me say one thing....................... 11 fuckin hours people.............. OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

i dont want to hear saleen say i cant club or hang with the big dawg no more. fuckin eric morrilo and roland killed me so many times....... what a fuckin nite. I think all of CP was there.

big breath

1)poysoniv(u dance sexier each week )

2) liliz77 (u rock... )

3) my beautiful kick ass hardcore clubber of a friend, "the only one that can get me to party tilll 9 am, Houzekity (her best nite ever clubbing ... her words)

4) koky, eric, chaflas, happyface. (u all left early....... big mistake dawg :eek: .... great to see u all there)

5) digital7

6)sobeton (u the fuckin man )

7) biz (ditto )

8)brwnytrouble (u look so cute .what a great surprise to see u)

9) matt spector (u rock)

10) dj bruno and his lovely wife (u guys are a blast im def goin to nv afterhours after crobar nites with crzyc now that i know i can hang for aferhours)

11) saleen (omfg saleen was digign the music for once i saw him fuckin dancing OMFG)

12) arturo b (u should have stayed it was awesome. great to see u again as always)

13) POD (thanks for the pic with matt and with the beautiful ladies of CP)

14) eddy guerra (nice seeing u in the booth )

nice to meet

1) mrmatas

2) meli

3) jimmy t (oops i was just informed by houze kitty that jimmy t is lavosdiablos..)

4)the hog (damn dawg u cool in my book shame ur moving to tampa. hope to see u out again soon )

anyone i left out my bad. im so fuckin tired i cant even stand.

ok on to the nite

we walk in and the main room is closed so were enduring hip hop hell for like 1.5 hrs. . so then i see roland and we start to talk then we go up to the booth . it was houzekitty's first time to the booth. she was devirginized so to speak :D I can speak for her as well as me we both died.......

Roly love that puta acapella choon., fuckin sick...... :)

ok so we leave the booth before morillo comes up, morillo destroys the fuckin main room . incredible set.

I know a lot of you finally got to meet my sexy coworker sharon. heh i cant wait till work mon to hear the stories she will tell everyone of what a fuckin nut i am :) ..

anyways, we then go to the patio for roland and morillo VIP omfg........... i proceed to drink a lot of vodka cranberries i think in total 5. i was so drunk........ wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my first time on the patio and dammit it wont be my last................ sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk morillo rocked the patio even harder then the main room (smack my bitch up OMFG I DIED)

morillo cracked me up he so into it he was goin nuts. :) I know when i tapped carisa on the shoulder she bugged out that i was there cuz i NEVER stay that late. what a great time

Space fuckin rocks, CP rocks, everybody rocks...... House rocks.... :D (though i still like trance better )

this was great prepratation for the CP bbq and Ultra :) see yall next week for hernan caettaeno

aww shit now that i see south of 5th post i must mention i saw him there as well :)

Originally posted by Bling

nice to meet

3) jimmy t

5)lavosdiablos

Jimmy is a cool cat, :tongue: but I can't stand Lavosdiablos, he is a real prick. ;)

:laugh:

Originally posted by southof5th

I went to bed at 12am ,woke up at 6 and rolled off to space...

they let me in with my 7-11 coffee, hahaha

are you sure you went to Space? that sounds really out of there character to be that nice. Next Time I go,I will just put a pint of vodka into a 7-11 cup and take it in with me.

Glad you all had a good time.

4) koky, eric, chaflas, happyface. (u all left early....... big mistake dawg :eek: .... great to see u all there)

:(

Oh well............

I was there about 3 hours and didn't get into it. You saw I was trying, but it wasn't happening. Whatever. Glad everyone else had good time. At least I was there for a little bit and hang out with the CP crew. :)

Originally posted by southof5th

I went to bed at 12am ,woke up at 6 and rolled off to space...

they let me in with my 7-11 coffee, hahaha

i've walked in there with coladas before .. cafe con leche is a fuckin must with that weather.

can i get a tostada?!

couldnt make it last night .. glad to hear everyone had fun though. :)

i know i was there a long ass fuck time when i see LP bring in breakfast to the patio booth LOL

damn and btw i suck with names.. heh the only people im good with screenames and real names is the peeps i see every week. oh well i know now what jimmy's screen name is.....

i know i was there a long ass fuck time when i see LP bring in breakfast to the patio booth LOL

damn and btw i suck with names.. heh the only people im good with screenames and real names is the peeps i see every week. oh well i know now what jimmy's screen name is.....

ivano used to bring burger king :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well-well-well!

What a fucking night!!

Eric Morillo is just :jawdrop:

This guy is just fucking incredible in the way he spins, a true music lover. It was hard for me to take my eyes off of him because his love for the music is so apparent! He looked sometimes like he was praying with eyes closed and hands clasped together!!

WOW!

I was a little uncomfortable in the mainroom becuz of my stupid mistake of wearing 3 inch high heels, but once I got to the patio EM just rocked my world with his set! Highlights for me included the "Smack my bitch up" remix and the Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams" mix! Also a track he dropped in the mainroom with some guy saying "MotherFucker!!!!" was tight!

Nice meeting all the new peeps i met and great seeing the ones I already know!

Extra Special Thanks To:

Roland, Bling, Sobeton, and Biz for making my night extra special!!!

I :heart: you guys!!!! :D

Originally posted by houze-kitty

Well-well-well!

What a fucking night!!

Eric Morillo is just :jawdrop:

This guy is just fucking incredible in the way he spins, a true music lover. It was hard for me to take my eyes off of him because his love for the music is so apparent! He looked sometimes like he was praying with eyes closed and hands clasped together!!

WOW!

I was a little uncomfortable in the mainroom becuz of my stupid mistake of wearing 3 inch high heels, but once I got to the patio EM just rocked my world with his set! Highlights for me included the "Smack my bitch up" remix and the Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams" mix! Also a track he dropped in the mainroom with some guy saying "MotherFucker!!!!" was tight!

Nice meeting all the new peeps i met and great seeing the ones I already know!

Extra Special Thanks To:

Roland, Bling, Sobeton, and Biz for making my night extra special!!!

I :heart: you guys!!!! :D

damn i cant believe i cant remember the "motherfucker" track everyone here seems to be mentioning it :)