Guest saleen351

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

actually it was the equipment, condensation got in there and gave us a couple scares but he recovered quite well. no worries

he just smiled and cranked up one more notch i mean he played "teen spirit" and i thought they were gonna start a mosh pit... followed of course by his own rendition of "born too slow"

i missed born to slow:mad:

i wished he played it in the main room..

it's my #1 track right now...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i say 2-3...u should have seen the faces he was making...his eyes closed big smirk on his face when good vocals would come in...the guy was on fire the whole night...i thought that his last time at Space was one of the best i have ever heard at Space...I WAS WRONG...this was by far one of the BEST SETS EVER, at Space...he destroyed Space and never let up...great track selection...great energy...good vibe...i am truly glad i ende up at Space, we never really had plans of going...but a persistant cousin (Jimmy T) and a drunk GF (Meli) will do that do u...great seeing: Sobeton, Trouble, Poisionivy, Biz, Rocky, Roly, Happyface, Groove Eric, Saleen, Thehog (we will miss u big dawg), Dui, Eddy G, Digital and GF...great meeting: Bling and Housekitty...by far one of the best nights ever at Space...Morillo continues to impress me, i am just pissed that i couldnt stick around any longer to hear Choo Choo Romero:(

ps

Brian, no excuse u should have knocked out that Tommy guy from "True Life" on MTV...:tongue:

Nice meeting you too, Matas! I didnt get a chance to meet Meli but it got real hectic in that mainroom---plus I was mesmerized by EM most of the time--i kinda was in my own lil house world!

Originally posted by saleen351

i missed born to slow:mad:

i wished he played it in the main room..

it's my #1 track right now...

i agree nick, i am loving it and you know why... its almost got that heavy metal feel in the vocals. i think sebastian bach when i hear it, you know sebastian is from NJ Nick...

Originally posted by saleen351

zabiela is like a rookie compared to morillo...

hes like...a rookie....

so it seems that everyone is a rookie if they arent from new york or dont spin something you dont like. 'ive been clubbing for blah blah years...' you talk all this shit online but i heard youre just a prat in real life. saleen the 'all powerful all knowing' clubber....just because youre apporaching your mid-life crisis doesnt give you the right to talk all the shit in the world. you should stfu and dance more often. you need to stop bashing hard working people and appreciate the fact that if it werent for them, some of these other djs/producers wouldnt even be spinning/producing. why dont you post your list of people you think suck.itll far outweigh the number of people you think are good... as far as your response to this goes, i pretty much know what youre going to say so there really wouldnt be much use to you replying to this now would there?

"Saleen...posterboy for the modern clubber..."

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djcarlosf

hes like...a rookie....

so it seems that everyone is a rookie if they arent from new york or dont spin something you dont like. 'ive been clubbing for blah blah years...' you talk all this shit online but i heard youre a prat in real life. saleen the 'all powerful all knowing' clubber....just because youre apporaching your mid-life crisis doesnt give you the right to talk all the shit in the world. you should stfu and dance more often. you need to stop bashing hard working people and appreciate the fact that if it werent for them, some of these other djs/producers wouldnt even be spinning/producing. why dont you post your list of people you think suck.itll far outweigh the number of people you think are good... as far as your response to this goes, i pretty much know what youre going to say so there really wouldnt be much use to you replying to this now would there?

"Saleen...posterboy for the modern clubber..."

what is a prat?