Clubplanet Nightlife Community

already conflicting party schedules..anyone else?

the biggest problem i have with WMC is the short amount of time its held in...in ibiza u dont have this problem cause the parties go throughout the summer...obviously we dont have that here but i wish WMC was extended just a bit...im not so much worried about the day parties conflicting...its the nights that get crazy...check this out and keep in mind that they only announced a couple of parties as of last week...also keep in mind these r just the parties that i was looking to go to...theres other things for example PvD at space on the 5th which i didnt include

March 5

Crobar

Timo Maas (4 hour set), Way Out West (live), Hyper, Nick Warren. Back room in conjunction with Circoloco (DC10, Ibiza) - Loco Dice, Tania Vulcano, Clive Henry (Peace Division), more TBA

Nerve

John Digweed, Chris Fortier, and friends

March 6

Crobar

Carl Cox

Privledge

Underwater with Darren Emerson and Tim Deluxe

March 8

State

Lights Out Miami with Steve Lawler

BED

Danny Howells

Originally posted by djcarlosf

:)

im about to say F-U to ultra....

and HELLO! to nerve...

i already did...ultras way overrated..i did it both years...i loved it my first year...couldnt stand it last year...alot has to do with how commercialized it got...2002 WMC was the last year WMC was really kind of un commerical...2003 u had half the flakes on this board down there....u couldnt even get to the underworld stage...ultra in my first year in retrospect probably wasnt that good anyway..i think it was just the whole idea of WMC that made it great