Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The crowd last night at Space for Morillo

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

now it's time for mr saleen to show you all why i'm the club legend...

Morillo brought out a lot of industry folks, people I haven't seen in months, and all of them commented on the fact that the crowd was way more mature, less drugged up and didn't act like a bunch of new jacks that just discovered tiesto..

too many of yous assume, since I don't do drugs, therefore I can't spot them. Well I ran security at a club for almost 3 years.. Sat night was these best crowd I've seen at the space period!

Someone I knew there, I asked that person, if they did a pill that night, and that person said "no, I didn't need any to dance to morillo"...

house is more than music

it's a feeling

the music is the drug.....

the music ownsssssss you! <<< that use to be a phat track, i think vinny cozzi did it...:D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

choo choo's set:party:

morillo's set :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

The crowd outside for Morillo was the same crowd that's there every weekend with the additional "Oh I recognize that name, he must be good let's go to Space !" crew.

Morillo's set was nothing special, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't anything to rave about. honestly diappointed !, I really like Morillo, but this time his set sounded like put no effort in it !

Choo Choo banged it a bit more but was more quality in terms of fresh !

Saleen: if you didn't see people doing drugs YOU were probably on drugs. The same people from terrace every weekend were there !

Originally posted by jcmia

The crowd outside for Morillo was the same crowd that's there every weekend with the additional "Oh I recognize that name, he must be good let's go to Space !" crew.

Morillo's set was nothing special, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't anything to rave about. honestly diappointed !, I really like Morillo, but this time his set sounded like put no effort in it !

Choo Choo banged it a bit more but was more quality in terms of fresh !

Saleen: if you didn't see people doing drugs YOU were probably on drugs. The same people from terrace every weekend were there !

I also liked Choo Choo's set more in the main room but won't complain cuz I really enjoyed myself.

Now, on the crowd I hadn't gone to the patio afterhours in a long time and I still recognized a lot of crackheads so Saleen you are wrong.

Originally posted by norahmiami

:blah::blah::blah:

Pod can back me on this.....his set back in 2002 at Crobar was outstanding ...this time around :bored::bored:

i was there... i believe Who Da Funk and Choo Choo played before Erick... and Norman Cook and Darren Emerson were upstairs... Yeah it was great , but to say saturday night was OK??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcmia

dude, you sure you were at space on sat night????

yo saleen

I went up to the patio around 6:30 pumped to see Morillo, and yes, I saw plenty of crakcheads. I also saw plenty of people who were excited to see Morillo simply because he is a name !, I also saw plenty of die hard house music fans leave, who also shared in my opinion. get off you NJ kick and be realistic. P.S. from my personal opinion Mr.EM was a litlle on the wasted side. I left ! I couldn't take the fake crowd coupled with the effortless set

Morrillo played hands down one of the best sets that patio has ever seen! Roly great set as usual.

Amazingly intuitive, master of his craft, and above all amazing charisma, in addition to his ability to read the crowd are just a few of the things that stood out during EM

patio performance.

Miriam great to see you...

Bling representing as always

Biz we gotta catch some surf.

Tony and Carissa you guys are just amazing and an inspiration to any dj that is lucky enough to have you 2 on their dancefloor!

Lilliz great to meet you- don't stop smiling

Mac- a down ass mofo'

Oh and i would've said what up to Nick and Phillip but i heard they were in the office shining LP's shoes.

:D

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

i was there... i believe Who Da Funk and Choo Choo played before Erick... and Norman Cook and Darren Emerson were upstairs... Yeah it was great , but to say saturday night was OK??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

excuse me but i wasnt talking about WMC ...:rolleyes:

EM came to Crobar for memorial weekend 2002 when he was promoting Subliminal Sessions 3 ....and no, none of the djs u mention were there, it was Juan Mejia opening for him and then EM the rest of the night.... that was quality, i saw him like 6-7 times last year and let me tell you Sat wasnt anything all that to be raving out..

yes, EM is a great entertainer and DJ - not saying he isnt but musically this past Sat, he was average..:eek:

EM came to Crobar for memorial weekend 2002 when he was promoting Subliminal Sessions 3 ....and no, none of the djs u mention were there, it was Juan Mejia opening for him and then EM the rest of the night.... that was quality, i saw him like 6-7 times last year and let me tell you Sat wasnt anything all that to be raving out..

yes, EM is a great entertainer and DJ - not saying he isnt but musically this past Sat, he was average..:eek:

Thanks for letting all of us fools know we were decieved. Cause all 3,000 of us, dj's and producers included, thought we witnessed a phenomenal show this weekend. Boy am I glad you cleared that up for us...:blown::hat:

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

Morrillo played hands down one of the best sets that patio has ever seen! Roly great set as usual.

Amazingly intuitive, master of his craft, and above all amazing charisma, in addition to his ability to read the crowd are just a few of the things that stood out during EM

patio performance.

Miriam great to see you...

Bling representing as always

Biz we gotta catch some surf.

Tony and Carissa you guys are just amazing and an inspiration to any dj that is lucky enough to have you 2 on their dancefloor!

Lilliz great to meet you- don't stop smiling

Mac- a down ass mofo'

Oh and i would've said what up to Nick and Phillip but i heard they were in the office shining LP's shoes.

:D

:tongue: nice to meet you too, Matt!:tongue:

she hath spoken... :bowdown:

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

Thanks for letting all of us fools know we were decieved. Cause all 3,000 of us, dj's and producers included, thought we witnessed a phenomenal show this weekend. Boy am I glad you cleared that up for us...:blown::hat:

as well you should be !

Originally posted by houze-kitty

:tongue: nice to meet you too, Matt!:tongue:

Damn, i am so sorry babe i am running on 1/2 a cylinder right now.

Patricia, you are the shizzle fo' rizzle my nizzle!

Just for the record if i have left anyone out i am sorry.

Not that its anyones biznaz but i was one of those crackheads that everyone was critisizing(sp)? on the patio yesterday...

man it was FUN! and guess what! what matt? imma do it again....and soon too! :eek:

Judge me if you want but i own my house, i work hard, i am not in debt and i love my fellow peers. Above all i don't judge anybody for doing what they enjoy as long as they have their duckies in a row and are moving forward in life!

To all the haters and judgmental pricks out there i say this; SUCK MY NUTSACK! oh and if you need to borrow some money for your rent i will give you a good rate!