Clubplanet Nightlife Community

delayed opening

fkornre

Originally posted by Codica3

I have class til 9pm tonite so I'm almost guaranteed to crash my car on the way home driving on 3 inches of solid frozen road. :rolleyes:

my class tonite is from 7-10...i hope they close but since my job might be closing early today i might just not go if they still have school tonite...maybe u should stay home also...

Originally posted by fkornre

well happy bday...that sux he never showed but at least u got the paper dun...

thank you..i decided that my winter session ended today even though it may go til thurs cuz i did the paper, LOL...oh well...out of about 16 possible classes we would have had, he cancelled 4 of them already

Originally posted by fkornre

my class tonite is from 7-10...i hope they close but since my job might be closing early today i might just not go if they still have school tonite...maybe u should stay home also...

I am gonna stay home. I'm at work right now, I normally leave around 12:30 to get to my 1:10 but fuck that. I can miss my two lectures today.. the only thing I'm worried about is my 6:10-9pm.. it's a lab class, double period, and today is the first day it's meeting.. oh well. I'd rather be safe than sorry. The ice sheet that's gonna be on the road by tonite is gonna be deadly..