Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with the Jessica Simpson Video?

someclown

Originally posted by iamme

did you take that picture?? :eek:

Yeah. I saw this dude take out his dick and put it under the old lady's skirt. About 10 people were watching them bang. I grabbed my camera, got behind them and tapped the guy on the shoulder. he wouldn't look up, but the old lady was asking him to stop. He kept going so I just took the picture. It was pretty funny. After he finished, she was rubbing his back and trying to talk to him. He ignored her until she walked away. I kinda felt bad for her.

Originally posted by someclown

Yeah. I saw this dude take out his dick and put it under the old lady's skirt. About 10 people were watching them bang. I grabbed my camera, got behind them and tapped the guy on the shoulder. he wouldn't look up, but the old lady was asking him to stop. He kept going so I just took the picture. It was pretty funny. After he finished, she was rubbing his back and trying to talk to him. He ignored her until she walked away. I kinda felt bad for her.

So he raped someones grandmother?

Originally posted by iamme

did you take that picture?? :eek:

this picture is authentic!

i pissed my pants when he took the pic. everyone was either hurling from the sight of the couple or grabbing their sides from laughing at someclown capture the "moment" in film

footnote: this was the Cream Closing Party at Amnesia in ibiza this past september

Originally posted by playa123

Im happy im too underage to enjoy these sights and sounda at ibiza. Is that wat draws all you freaks out there?

I bet you'll be singing a different tune when you hit 21. (Actually I think the legal age is 18 in Ibiza). Feel free to go to Ibiza and be as freaky as you want.:tongue: