Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Crobar

Well we asked who you wanted to see play at Crobar and here is what we can confirm to date.

More big names coming very soon.....

Friday January 30th TOM STEPHAN

Friday February 6th DEEP DISH

Friday February 27th TIMO MAAS

Friday March 5th STEVE LAWLER

Friday March 12th To Be Confirmed

Originally posted by oldtimer

damn... these dj's just don't do it for me.. i wish i can get into them but i cant.. i wanna check out crobar.. but i only feel like paying out my ass for a dj i know im gonna enjoy seeing perform..

who would u want to see? they seem open for suggestions:D

Originally posted by oldtimer

damn... these dj's just don't do it for me.. i wish i can get into them but i cant.. i wanna check out crobar.. but i only feel like paying out my ass for a dj i know im gonna enjoy seeing perform..

I actually agree with you here.

1) I have never seen a good set by Deep Dish with the exception of their GU 25 party in Toronto (which was only about 50% good)

2) I have never seen a good set from Timo Maas... or at least one where it looked like he was trying to have a nice progression to his music and not just randomly pick tracks. I personally think he should stick to producing.

3) Lawler can mix with the best of them, but anyone that's had to deal with him knows he's the biggest, most arrogant cocksucker in the world. For that reason alone I haven't been to any of his shows in a very long time.

-Peter

Originally posted by peternorth

2) I have never seen a good set from Timo Maas... or at least one where it looked like he was trying to have a nice progression to his music and not just randomly pick tracks. I personally think he should stick to producing.

-Peter

he was horrible

but i disagree with the deep dish statement, iv seen em 2 and really enjoyed thier set, not crazy about toranto, but moscow one is nice:D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jaysea

the last time i had fun was when Deap dish were at VINYL for dannys b-day i tihnk it was...it was 4 months beofre it became ARC?

THAT was a fucken Killer night of music, NEVER have i moved so hard, and it was fucken HOT IN THERE

bummer>

lol

March 2001....

what an unbelievable night of music that was....:D :D