Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This chicks' offering her virginity on ebay

georgym

Originally posted by gmccookny

god, what lows have we reached :no:

i hear the bidding is up to $17,500. She gets to be a prostitute for a night and sell herself to some stranger to get thru school :aright:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news3.shtml

what were you looking for when you came across this? sounds like this chick isnt the only one trying to lose thier virginity:laugh:

there are so many great quote in here:

"Rosie: "It seemed that my virginity was something really valuable yet at the same time something I could do without."

or even the "unitentional" comparison of her cherry with other items for sale "Her posting, which ran alongside ads for secondhand cars and unwanted furniture, read: "Eighteen-year-old university student looking to sell virginity...." :laugh:

Originally posted by barvybe

there are so many great quote in here:

"Rosie: "It seemed that my virginity was something really valuable yet at the same time something I could do without."

or even the "unitentional" comparison of her cherry with other items for sale "Her posting, which ran alongside ads for secondhand cars and unwanted furniture, read: "Eighteen-year-old university student looking to sell virginity...." :laugh:

morals and intellect are being replaced by greed and 15 seconds of fame :blank:

I think she's making a bad move. Why? Because I graduated from college two years ago and still can't find a full-time career, due to the worst job market since World War 2!

And because I think there's another depression coming in the near future, most college degrees may not be worth much, anyway.

I've recently been wondering whether I would've been better off had I decided to go to trade school when I was 18 instead of college. (I'm 26 now.) There will always be a demand for electricians, plumbers, and electronics repairmen, and they can't be "outsourced" to Asia.

If Rosie weren't trying to go through college, she wouldn't need to work 12-hour shifts to help pay for it.

Who knows...maybe she could take the $18,000 and put herself through trade school, and invest the remainder of it into gold bullion for the next 10 to 15 years!

Just my two cents. :idea:

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

I think she's making a bad move. Why? Because I graduated from college two years ago and still can't find a full-time career, due to the worst job market since World War 2!

And because I think there's another depression coming in the near future, most college degrees may not be worth much, anyway.

I've recently been wondering whether I would've been better off had I decided to go to trade school when I was 18 instead of college. (I'm 26 now.) There will always be a demand for electricians, plumbers, and electronics repairmen, and they can't be "outsourced" to Asia.

If Rosie weren't trying to go through college, she wouldn't need to work 12-hour shifts to help pay for it.

Who knows...maybe she could take the $18,000 and put herself through trade school, and invest the remainder of it into gold bullion for the next 10 to 15 years!

this is the sex board...you're getting too politcal for me :D

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

Did you double space that and check your margins?

and now let me guess how you found that:

you typed virginity into google to find some likeminded people that hold off and are actually PROUD of it ( :blown::laugh: )?

you did feel weird and so alone, so you searched the internet for people that are equally fucked in the head? to get affirmation from other people that had an equally fucked up role model as you had? are there any virginity boards out there?? that would be awesome!! come on share your secret links!!

:laugh::blown:

Originally posted by tastey

and now let me guess how you found that:

you typed virginity into google to find some likeminded people that hold off and are actually PROUD of it ( :blown::laugh: )?

you did feel weird and so alone, so you searched the internet for people that are equally fucked in the head? to get affirmation from other people that had an equally fucked up role model as you had? are there any virginity boards out there?? that would be awesome!! come on share your secret links!!

:laugh::blown:

this better not be directed towards me, punk, otherwise next time i go to belgium, im taking a one-way trip to germany and meeting yo punk ass :laugh:

There's nothing wrong with being proud about being a virgin. It shows self-restraint, patience, and a good moral/ethic side. Virgins aren't always losers who can't get any, or are shy. There are also people who choose to wait to have sex with the right person.

Sorry if you aren't into these things, but some people still like to maintain good morals and ethics in this world:rolleyes: