Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Friday Night Afterhours

djdana

Hello, We're doing a new Friday night afterhours in Lauderdale starting this week January 30th. It's Downtown in between Broward & Sunrise. It's being put on by all the guys from Essential Groove, so you know the music is gonna be tight. Mainly House, Techno & Breaks. Hope to see you all out there, this is a dope little club with tons of potential.

Go to www.essentialgroove.com

for full info

Peace, Dana

Essential Groove in association with Vinyl Afterhours

presents:

PROGRESS

Friday January 30th, 2004

An eclectic evening of the most cutting edge Progressive, Tribal, Techno, Tech House music on Earth.

Music Provided by the Essential Groove residents

Hardware

Kelly D

DJ Dana

Mirza

Gaston Mendez

Proffesor X

Duane Cedric

Special guests coming soon!

Vinyl

721 North Federal Highway

Ft. Lauderdale, 33304

Originally posted by lyrik

Looking vedy vedy interesting....I may have to come check this out.....do you know if they will have jerk chicken :laugh:

Mirza....wat up bro....where ya been?

What's up Lyrik!

I have been very busy. i am goin to check you out on Sat night what time do you go on?

Vinyl is going to be sick. We kick thing off this friday with Hardware and myself. I'm mixing from 12-3 Hardware 3-?. We are going to do this every Friday with the rotating residents. I will post the flyer when I get it.

I hope to see you guys on Friday.

Later

MIRZA

Originally posted by MIRZA

What's up Lyrik!

I have been very busy. i am goin to check you out on Sat night what time do you go on?

Vinyl is going to be sick. We kick thing off this friday with Hardware and myself. I'm mixing from 12-3 Hardware 3-?. We are going to do this every Friday with the rotating residents. I will post the flyer when I get it.

I hope to see you guys on Friday.

Later

MIRZA

Actually I will be at Sonar all night....I start at 10 and will be alone on the decks until 1130 or so then John Corradi from housedivision will be heading up stairs to join me for a little tag-teaming for the rest of the evening.

Originally posted by lyrik

Actually I will be at Sonar all night....I start at 10 and will be alone on the decks until 1130 or so then John Corradi from housedivision will be heading up stairs to join me for a little tag-teaming for the rest of the evening.

NICE! I will go for sure. Try to stop by on Friday!

Later

MIRZA:smoke:

Guest brwneydtrouble

HEEEEYYYYY......WAIT a minute, Gaston Mendez as in Colombian Gaston that drives or used to drive a silver S2000?